Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brian Laundrie found…

tickdickler

Poster
I’m glad he’s been found. Now could we turn our attention to the epidemic if missing indigenous women?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I’m glad he’s been found. Now could we turn our attention to the epidemic if missing indigenous women?

Do you have video of them being pulled over a couple weeks before their dissappearnce? Do any of them have an instagram page or blog? Do any of them have a ton of evidence for the public to sift through?

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Human trafficking courtesy of the party you support

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Do you have video of them being pulled over a couple weeks before their dissappearnce? Do any of them have an instagram page or blog? Do any of them have a ton of evidence for the public to sift through?

The missing indigenous women are buried on sovereign land or sex trafficked out. Only Congress could do something. It’s a tragedy but why virtue signal over it when local authorities are 100% handcuffed with investigations on tribal lands.

tickdickler

Poster
Or a very simple plot to try to get away.
So in your opinion did they kill someone else and plant them with his gear or find another humans remains and plant his gear there? Not to mention, what a fool proof idea. Because they definitely wouldn’t do DNA testing to confirm it’s him. “Call off the search, we found body parts” Do you think before you type?

Your ability to put two and two together is outstanding, albeit precisely what I would expect on this site.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
So in your opinion did they kill someone else and plant them with his gear or find another humans remains and plant his gear there? Your ability to put two and two together is outstanding, albeit precisely what I would expect on this site.
Maybe he planted the shit there simply to throw off the scent and make his getaway. Are you that fucking feeble minded you think everything is black and white with no grey?

tickdickler

Poster
Maybe he planted the shit there simply to throw off the scent and make his getaway. Are you that fucking feeble minded you think everything is black and white with no grey?
Got it. So he found human remains and planted his stuff next to it, thinking everyone would just stop looking and public would declare him dead. Thank you for the overwhelming case, my feeble mind can only comprehend so much.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Got it. So he found human remains and planted his stuff next to it, thinking everyone would just stop looking and public would declare him dead. Thank you for the overwhelming case, my feeble mind can only comprehend so much.
That's fucking apparent to us all. You dumb dick. I'm saying it cannot be ruled out as a possibility. Nowhere have I said it is what happened. You would make one helluva detective. But you do make the perfect leftist. Zero critical thinking skills.

tickdickler

Poster
That's fucking apparent to us all. You dumb dick. I'm saying it cannot be ruled out as a possibility. Nowhere have I said it is what happened. You would make one helluva detective. But you do make the perfect leftist. Zero critical thinking skills.
Ahhhh the backtracking begins.

Ps: William of Ockham had a razor.

tickdickler

Poster
No backtracking at all. You in typical leftist fashion are moving goalposts and fuck your razor in matters of murder.
Of course it should and will be investigated and determined. In the mean time, I only responded to one person who said definitively that Brian hadn’t been found.

Thanks for the fun back and forth, friend.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Of course it should and will be investigated and determined. In the mean time, I only responded to one person who said definitively that Brian hadn’t been found.

Thanks for the fun back and forth, friend.

Do you think he killed himself or succumbed to the outdoors? Any word on if they found a gun?

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
This isn’t a movie, and he’s not a criminal mastermind. I said it weeks ago - he’s dead. Don’t think he ever intended on coming out of that swamp alive.

Top Bottom