Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brian Flores suing the NY Giants and the NFL for discrimination as they hired Brian Daboll before they

AgEngDawg

Legendary
interviewed him and still made him go through with interview.

Bill Belichick accidently spilled the beans to him and Flores included private texts from Bill Belichick in the suit.

I have a feeling that Belichick will never talk to Flores again. BTW, he has an interview with the Texans today and the Saints in the next few days. I don't think they are hiring a guy suing the league.

TJHall1

Legendary
Supposedly the dolphins owner offered Flores $100,000 for each loss in order to move up the draft. The owner also set up a meeting on his yacht for Flores to recruit deshaun Watson against league rules and Flores supposedly walked out before Watkins got on the yacht.

What a fuckin organization.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
did Flores never want to coach football again bc that's exactly what's gonna happen. if i'm an owner i wouldn't want to be anywhere near that guy... dont give a shit what color he is

did Flores never want to coach football again bc that's exactly what's gonna happen. if i'm an owner i wouldn't want to be anywhere near that guy... dont give a shit what color he is

It’s the Colin K approach. If he’s successful in this lawsuit and wins 50 million then I’m sure he doesn’t care if he ever disgraces the sidelines again

PleasureMoose

Legendary
The sham is the NFL that requires a bitch ass Rooney rule. This is what they get for making race based decisions. Fuck em.

We are either all equal or we are not.
right. NYG wanted Daboll simple as that. people are acting like this kinda behavior doesn't happen in every single hiring of a NFL head coach since the Rooney rule

Owners know Its a compete waste of time and money.. in no way does it benefit anyone.. these owners already know the coach they want to hire that's the entire reason they fired the previous coach

Flores is a fucking moron and the Rooney rule is identity politics

Top Bottom