Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Breaking up big tech

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Big Tech has become the most powerful of all agencies. They colluded and conspired to effect our presidential election and were successful. Death of America.

Not only do they need to be broken up, there needs to be laws prohibiting some of their activities.

Deep state runz that shit.....

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Chyna had the balls to break up their big tech after seeing the mess in the US.
Clinton couldnt or wouldn’t break up Microsoft in late 90s early 2000. I’m not comparing the reasons between Microsoft and the crap going on today, only pointing out it’s very difficult to do. Hopefully I’m wrong and the guberment takes action but I’ll wait till they show me.

Im surprised that America first would be behind any govt regulation? Or am I not following your position on this?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Clinton couldnt or wouldn’t break up Microsoft in late 90s early 2000. I’m not comparing the reasons between Microsoft and the crap going on today, only pointing out it’s very difficult to do. Hopefully I’m wrong and the guberment takes action but I’ll wait till they show me.

Im surprised that America first would be behind any govt regulation? Or am I not following your position on this?
Government has the right to regulate economic activity.

A lack of regulation for all big business, but especially big tech, is a major issue these days.

BigBucnNole

Elite

He’s an authoritarian. He’s also not quite sure how basic civics works.

America 1st

Founder
@Zdgaf

230 is another example of how big business isn’t properly regulated and then citizens suffer.

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
I agree.. I was trying to illicit your stance and co governing in general… like it’s ok for the govt to regulate if you like the reason or outcome?

seems like your all over the board…
I’m not against useful government regulation. Never have been.

I don’t love big government but I’m down for anything that protects individual citizens, consumer rights, and workers rights. I think the traditional “conservative” position of being against these rights and owing fealty to big business is a massive problem in society and a large part of the reason Zuck was able to steal (“fortify”) the election.

Remember I was one of the few willing to stand up for the America 1st position on cryptos, call them a scam, and support their regulation.

I’ve also used T. Jefferson as a source a numerous occasions to show how The Founders supported this position as well.

America 1st

Founder
I’m from the government, and I’m here to help.
The housing crash did a nice job of embarrassing Reagan on that one.

Was always such a silly thing for him to say given his position on big military (government).

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I’m not against useful government regulation. Never have been.

I don’t love big government but I’m down for anything that protects individual citizens, consumer rights, and workers rights. I think the traditional “conservative” position of being against these rights and owing fealty to big business is a massive problem in society and a large part of the reason Zuck was able to steal (“fortify”) the election.

Remember I was one of the few willing to stand up for the America 1st position on cryptos, call them a scam, and support their regulation.

I’ve also used T. Jefferson as a source a numerous occasions to show how The Founders supported this position as well.
Don’t try bringing up your tired crypto argument… it’s not America first and your position is very inconsistent on your views.

America 1st

Founder
Don’t try bringing up your tired crypto argument… it’s not America first and your position is very inconsistent on your views.
It’s not America 1st?

The it’s position of the leader of the America 1st party…

How is it or consistent with my view of reasonable government regulation?

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
It’s not America 1st?

The it’s position of the leader of the America 1st party…

How is it or consistent with my view of reasonable government regulation?
Ok.. so your monetary views are what got us in multiple wars since WW2 and lost every one while enriching the few elites. The monetary policy and holding other countries hostage over a made up number the US loaned to them is coming back to bite the US. Your advocating for this to continue by unreasonably trying to ban crypto…

Best I can tell what you think is reasonable is not…. So what is reasonable to you? Banning abortion? How about for the collective everyone is required to get a vaccine shot?

America 1st

Founder
Ok.. so your monetary views are what got us in multiple wars since WW2 and lost every one while enriching the few elites. The monetary policy and holding other countries hostage over a made up number the US loaned to them is coming back to bite the US. Your advocating for this to continue by unreasonably trying to ban crypto…

Best I can tell what you think is reasonable is not…. So what is reasonable to you? Banning abortion? How about for the collective everyone is required to get a vaccine shot?
I honestly have no idea what yore first paragraph is trying to say. What monetary views are those?

I thinks it’s pretty clear globalist policy, which is what crypto is, has gotten us into all the wars since WW2.

Not sure where you are going with the last paragraph either? Of course government (We The People) has the right to regulate abortion and vaccinations. Both are a part of settled law already.

BigBucnNole

Elite

This is the problem and why these folks need to be shouted down. The conspiratorial drivel distracts from the real issues.

Think of them as a tribe of conspiratorial nomads. They migrate from ideology to ideology with a single purpose where the world is falling apart and some sort of drastic action needs to take place. Whether it was the Nazis or Bolsheviks, it was the same group of worried people looking for a way to get theirs.

The danger with the woke shit is that it’s making this real cancer pop to the surface and try to hijack the right. Then you get populists that try to use them as a hammer to benefit themselves and in the wake of that, wreck real logical movements like conservatism. @America_1st isn’t a one off.

America 1st

Founder
This is the problem and why these folks need to be shouted down. The conspiratorial drivel distracts from the real issues.

Think of them as a tribe of conspiratorial nomads. They migrate from ideology to ideology with a single purpose where the world is falling apart and some sort of drastic action needs to take place. Whether it was the Nazis or Bolsheviks, it was the same group of worried people looking for a way to get theirs.

The danger with the woke shit is that it’s making this real cancer pop to the surface and try to hijack the right. Then you get populists that try to use them as a hammer to benefit themselves and in the wake of that, wreck real logical movements like conservatism. @America_1st isn’t a one off.
Largely wrong but you got the last part wright.

This thread will help keep you up to date:

Top Bottom