Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

BREAKING: Donald Trump Named In Latest Epstein Files Drop — Not Just For Business!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
🙂 Correction: I am of the opinion the entire lot of your once great nation's malignant political establishment parasites all need to go...

May I ask what you believe this so-called "deep state" supposedly is?

I ask as you seem absolutely convinced of possessing thorough insights into this vaguely defined ambiguous entity.

As far as the accusation: "Your a fucking tool to be used by tyrants and you are a good tool."

-☝️😂 Again, this is another example of *Projection.

Why?

😎 Simple.

It is not I who is unwittingly serving a tyrannical class's agenda mate.

Which of us has been arguing for one of these treacherous puppet clowns?
I agree the whole lot needs to go. You don't seem to realize Trump isn't a politician. He has been an outsider and as soon as he ran both sides attacked him. After he won... both sides and fbi and doj attacked him. After he "lost" both sides the doj and fbi and others attacked him.

I get it dude. You feel like he hasn't been attacked enough and if he got more scrutiny he'd be exposed. I think you're a fucking nut. There is a reason both sides hate him and it isn't because he's part of the club.

I agree the whole lot needs to go. You don't seem to realize Trump isn't a politician. He has been an outsider and as soon as he ran both sides attacked him. After he won... both sides and fbi and doj attacked him. After he "lost" both sides the doj and fbi and others attacked him.

I get it dude. You feel like he hasn't been attacked enough and if he got more scrutiny he'd be exposed. I think you're a fucking nut. There is a reason both sides hate him and it isn't because he's part of the club.
🤣

CuriousFiend

Elite

😄Sure thing mate.

CuriousFiend

Elite
I feel like you don't realize how much the dems/deep state investigated Trump the last 8 years. If they had dirt on him they would use it. It's not like they made pee tapes in Russia while sitting on tapes of him banging teens.
😎You are absolutely free to feel whatever you please.

Top Bottom