Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Braves fan for life (link)....

Tuna Hawg

Poster
Sadly, some of the comments are exactly what I expected. No amount of logic can reach these people. You could lay out all the facts in front of them and they’d still cry racism and voter suppression. I’ve been a Braves fan since I was a kid and it was great to see them win and shove it right back in MLBs face. When will Brandon be inviting them to the White House.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Sadly, some of the comments are exactly what I expected. No amount of logic can reach these people. You could lay out all the facts in front of them and they’d still cry racism and voter suppression. I’ve been a Braves fan since I was a kid and it was great to see them win and shove it right back in MLBs face. When will Brandon be inviting them to the White House.

Twitter is not the real world.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Yeah, but twitter is the far left of the far left, and those who actually tweet are the furthest left. Plus a ton of them are bots. Twitter is definitely not representative of America, though it does a good job of fooling people into thinking it is.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator

They don’t*
EC4F4594-8189-4655-BF89-DE4B8FB8AC76.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom