Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Booze weed both?

Preferred method ?

• Booze

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Weed

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Both

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • God

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I'm a lil sober

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • DRUGS ALL OF THEM GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE DRUG

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You clearly have too much BAMA in ya! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Chicken is a cock. Not a fucking Wooly Mamma countryside.

Guy who gave me a place for my dog and I after fire about to die of liver sirchossis of the the liver. I ditched my dr to go Irish blessing his dumb drunk ass. The thunder is mad the lightning is bright and the wind is sweeping him away.Screenshot_20220812-154510_RadarNow!.jpg
Soon Boston Paulie. SOON

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Chicken is a cock. Not a fucking Wooly Mamma countryside.

Guy who gave me a place for my dog and I after fire about to die of liver sirchossis of the the liver. I ditched my dr to go Irish blessing his dumb drunk ass. The thunder is mad the lightning is bright and the wind is sweeping him away.View attachment 126520
Soon Boston Paulie. SOON
Kinda the reason I started so soon. This storm was Cumming.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Kinda the reason I started so soon. This storm was Cumming.
I gotta call my Pal was on the edge of life. I went. I spoke. I blessed his dumb ass. Dominus firbiscum mother fuckers
The catholic movie from the 80s w the less famous Damon

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My pants are down. I have a new comestic mirror to eyeball my right(mirror left) ill take pics and when we hit 14 ill dish. Unless I circumstances or vasectomy my self.

Get to work

I'm too old for the hard drugs nowadays but I do enjoy indulging in some weed and whiskey. Bout to start 'em up shortly in preparation for a fantasy football draft tonight.
#metoo.
I can't handle heat booze or green too much.
Early to bed
Early to rise
Makes a man
Healthy wealthy
And
WISE

Today is oddball for me. Friends dying big storms ditching my dr to cut out my out scrotum the ol fashioned way.
Just weird.
But I'm actually happy and having fun so fuck it.
Play along

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Looks like 14
I'm too drunk now.
No good can come from me self surgery near my taint at this late east coast hr. Shit yall it is dark some places on this planet now.
@Rube Reaper where is the darkest coulored hole you know of? Blackholes or Coulored holes? There must be an opinion

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
giphy.gif

Let's go to Carolina!@!

thou shall not kick your dog, in other words:

Ecclesiastes 3:19

For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity.​

Numbers 22:32

And the angel of the Lord said to him, “Why have you struck your donkey these three times? Behold, I have come out to oppose you because your way is perverse before me.​

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
thou shall not kick your dog, in other words:

Ecclesiastes 3:19

For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity.​

Numbers 22:32

And the angel of the Lord said to him, “Why have you struck your donkey these three times? Behold, I have come out to oppose you because your way is perverse before me.​

Fuck you pervert.
You're new and don't know me but mostly I'm nice. I never beat a donkey. Mostly I kick dogs and choke a chicken here and there. 8m not perfect Angel

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Again while at CBP. At the time it was legal to bring 2 bottles of wine into the country without paying duty. Many Jamaicans brought 2 glass 2 liter soda bottles of their homemade wine in their luggage. Those were routinely passed through. One CBP officer decided to test the wine. He opened a bottle and did the test. Turned out the Jamaicans would extract THC from dope and blend it with their wine. When in the US they either drank some or put a couple of drops on their cigarettes and smoked it. Same effect. Homemade wine immediately got banned nationwide.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@weaponoffreedom
A buddy died yesterday and I was just getting weird and fucking around. It was all in jest. I don't really think you are or are not a pervert.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
I just do concentrates (mostly dabs, with the occasional edible). It's more efficient, and my lungs are much happier.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
What kind of rig do you use?
Advanced Vape Supply M22 with ESCC, M22 bubbler, and a Dovpo Odin Mini DNA75c mod:

1.jpg

Top Bottom