Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bolt 24 is seriously my new jam

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Got my Sam’s membership back going and have been spending hundreds in drinks stocking the garage fridge. Bolt 24 is definitely my new go to sippin drink. Also I love Sam’s

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Ever heard of the placebo effect? Red Bull - BULL SHIT. Just because it makes your heart beat faster doesn't mean it makes you stronger. I am a research biologist working our of Lawrence Livermore Laboratories. We're feeding this shit to the Iranians. Be careful. All they want is your $$.

They excel at creating reality where there is none. That's what you're paying for dude. All in the mind. High price. High expectations. High jack you ass into paying $$$ for just another substitute for FUCKING COFFEE. WAKE UP AND DRINK 4 CUPS if you are so tired you need to drink money to feel like a paper superman!

What ever happened to eating right and fueling the natural biological processes of the most amazing machine on earth - the human body. How about a good night sleep jack ass! Why try to take a short cut for being lazy? Oh, too busy? Excuse me. Carry on my wayward son.
2,315 Fat Man Gym Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

Latest posts

Top Bottom