Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boiled peanuts get your boiled peanuts

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I will to buy 20 cans and ship the to you heathens. I have no interests in this company but they sell the best packaged products and their taste and texture are as solid as any ham hock thrower for the water. If anyone is looking for stone ground or yellow grits I can accommodate too @Viking
Sorry I hadt been around as before. I'm busy as fuck again and I still owe 275k to my HQ in myrtle from when I went off the deep end w the house and brain and all the crazy. Want some good rubber worms or spinners from the south for fishing and I can accommodate also.

I'd like to see this being our community introducing and encouraging America the Community and cultural exchange. I got some old slave recipes that I cannot divulge but can make and ship.
But local honey
@Nape like what you do but get all involved.
Ask @tjhall the dukes and nuts were tiddys

Mello Yello

( . )( . )
Founder
Nothing better than a black 10 inch zoom rubber worm.
iu

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I've never tried boiled peanuts. Am I missing out?

Yeah, its a great snack food.

You can boil your own, buy some from a road-side stand, or buy some out of a can.

The peanuts are cooked in heavily salted boiling water for a really long time. When they are ready to eat, you crack the shell in half with your teeth and the salty water comes out along with the peanut itself. Great tailgate and snack food.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The shield maiden boils our own. Its time consuming but worth it. I wonder if the ol' mt. pleasant peanut man is still around. You could awlays count on him at all the town parades and gatherings back in the day. Bag of boils and a tune! the good ol days! SKOL!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The shield maiden boils our own. Its time consuming but worth it. I wonder if the ol' mt. pleasant peanut man is still around. You could awlays count on him at all the town parades and gatherings back in the day. Bag of boils and a tune! the good ol days! SKOL!
@died

WARfn3AGLE

Elite
I will to buy 20 cans and ship the to you heathens. I have no interests in this company but they sell the best packaged products and their taste and texture are as solid as any ham hock thrower for the water. If anyone is looking for stone ground or yellow grits I can accommodate too @Viking
Sorry I hadt been around as before. I'm busy as fuck again and I still owe 275k to my HQ in myrtle from when I went off the deep end w the house and brain and all the crazy. Want some good rubber worms or spinners from the south for fishing and I can accommodate also.

I'd like to see this being our community introducing and encouraging America the Community and cultural exchange. I got some old slave recipes that I cannot divulge but can make and ship.
But local honey
@Nape like what you do but get all involved.
Ask @tjhall the dukes and nuts were tiddys
Liking and bumping just bc boiled peanuts are one of the greatest things to ever be consumed.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah, its a great snack food.

You can boil your own, buy some from a road-side stand, or buy some out of a can.

The peanuts are cooked in heavily salted boiling water for a really long time. When they are ready to eat, you crack the shell in half with your teeth and the salty water comes out along with the peanut itself. Great tailgate and snack food.
Salt last or it doubles cooking time ham hock user

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Best boiled peanuts are from the black guys that sell them outside Williams brice stadium.

Top Bottom