Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Board tourney challenge

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Oh and in. The Shamecocks didn't even get the NIT bid. Which is horse shit.if they don't lose 3/4 at the end of the season we probably are in the tourny

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Why talk down to me? You think I got to change to meet their specs? I think I've twisted and turned every which way and they just as haughty as ever.. I'm really the only one here that writes meaningful threads and I didn't start the criticism. I don't know if you're a moderator or what but TJHall1 has followed every thread that I have submitted and sabotaged iti n a very demeaning and distespectful way. He's a repeat offender. He's profane and filthy. I have to delete my threads because of him. I don’t want my material anywhere close to his. Demeaning jest and slander is not going to be tolerated anymore. The kid's got a devil that just doesn't quit. Since management wants to keep him around where he's a nonstop nuisance to me I'm not going to sit back anymore and let these punks hurl insults. I'm going after him and his inner circle of delinquents. What are they, hackers? I certainly will not be suggesting this site to anyone. just know that.

If you are a moderator I would think you need to be more responsible because this is about the most poorly run forum I have ever seen. You're accountable for registered posters provoking speeches and gestures. That is not free speech. This is trash that needs dumping in another country somewhere, deport their @$$e$. Anyway you need to teach these delinquents how to respect their elders, not demean them.
F9C4C16B-02EF-47C8-9C2D-22F6FC7664B1.jpeg

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Why talk down to me? You think I got to change to meet their specs? I think I've twisted and turned every which way and they just as haughty as ever.. I'm really the only one here that writes meaningful threads and I didn't start the criticism. I don't know if you're a moderator or what but TJHall1 has followed every thread that I have submitted and sabotaged iti n a very demeaning and distespectful way. He's a repeat offender. He's profane and filthy. I have to delete my threads because of him. I don’t want my material anywhere close to his. Demeaning jest and slander is not going to be tolerated anymore. The kid's got a devil that just doesn't quit. Since management wants to keep him around where he's a nonstop nuisance to me I'm not going to sit back anymore and let these punks hurl insults. I'm going after him and his inner circle of delinquents. What are they, hackers? I certainly will not be suggesting this site to anyone. just know that.

If you are a moderator I would think you need to be more responsible because this is about the most poorly run forum I have ever seen. You're accountable for registered posters provoking speeches and gestures. That is not free speech. This is trash that needs dumping in another country somewhere, deport their @$$e$. Anyway you need to teach these delinquents how to respect their elders, not demean them.
1647306702619.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

BCD5681D-192E-4CCD-9636-2DFDD58E865A.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
This is the thing. For months I taught about the devil here which none of you picked up on, not my fault. Slothfullness, disinterest and whatever else. Again that's on you, not me.

I told you all about September 2003, which you shrugged off as being nothing. It just so happened to be a global softening of our eyeballs is all. But that didn't interest you. You ho hummed the whole thing. I guess in your book you had better things to do with your time. I brought this historical event to your front door and it just sat there. Not my fault

I told you all about the global refreshing that the world was in for 15 months back in 2018 but you all were unenthuised about that as well. You'd rather do something else. You certainly didn't look into anything or do research. I just plain wasted my time. I brought it to your attention but obviously t all your hearts are far from God. There's no intrigue or enthusiasm, noone thrilled or fascinated, it's just one big dull boring subject with you. But I took the time not only sharing my personal testimony but all this. Talking about receiving no gratification. But I shared it all and I'm never going to kake the same mistake again. You underachievers you'll probably be the only ones on the face of the earth to know about this. It will be buried with you as if none of this happened.

So not my fault, I put it out there and THE END.
giphy.webp

TJHall1

Legendary
What happened? You look a little angry.. I tell ya, my God does not let me down, he's a good God. A stroke? Heart attack? Overdose? Burglary? Stub your big toe? Police pay you a visit? A tree fall on your house? Spun a crankshaft bearing? Tell us, why so mad?

Just know you've been royally spanked. You can pull your pants up now, that boondocks has got to be red.
-MY-Eu.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom