Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bo Pix facts...

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Never averaged 7.0 yards/attempt in a season.
Never finished in top 5 in SEC in TD passes, yards/attempt, or QB rating.
Never finished in top 8 in SEC in completion percentage.
Has passed for 250+ yards on the road one time - against 2-win USCe in 2020.
Has passed for 2 TDs on the road one time - against 2-win Arkansas in 2019.

Gonna be fun to watch him try to run a new offense with a chump-filled OL in front of him and without Seth Williams & Usain Schwartz to bail him out.

pleaseclap

Poster
Founder
Yeah. He's dogshit. He's always been dogshit. He will always be dogshit. But hey, he was at the Championship Game that one time when he was a kid. Hard to find intangibles like that.

the rAUck

Poster
Yet he was able to beat Oregon and Bama both as a true freshman. Here's to hoping he overcomes his Malzahn induced regression.

Still crossing my fingers he becomes the Chick Fil A employee, Sunday school attending version of Baker Mayfield.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Yet he was able to beat Oregon and Bama both as a true freshman. Here's to hoping he overcomes his Malzahn induced regression.

Still crossing my fingers he becomes the Chick Fil A employee, Sunday school attending version of Baker Mayfield.
I C&P’d from a Bammer homeboard. Thought it was inspired

PTCAU

Poster

I don’t care if Bo becomes the same douche as Baker was by getting tackled from cops while resisting arrest or grabbing his tiny dick towards opponent sidelines as long as it produces wins.

Top Bottom