Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bo Nix to go first overall in 2022 NFL Draft

AirBoozehound

Poster
tenor.gif

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Negative, it will be JT Daniels. The kid is accurate AF and has a cannon.

Bo will not be drafted in first 3 rounds.
Bo couldn’t make a practice Squad in the Polish leagues.

Watching him throw, I don’t even have any idea of what he’s even attempting to do or where he’s attempting to go with the ball. It’s truly just a lottery Chuck every time

Nas

Poster
That Bauserman guy Ahia State had was the worst college QB I have seen. That dude landed routine throws in the stands.

Kyle Boller or Derek Anderson were the worst NFL QBs I have seen.

No Nix is trash, but nowhere near the worst.

Jtrain80

Legendary
My bet is on Spencer Rattler.

Jalen "cant hit the broad side of a barn" Hurts started a few games last year. The league loves Riley coached qb's.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
That Bauserman guy Ahia State had was the worst college QB I have seen. That dude landed routine throws in the stands.

Kyle Boller or Derek Anderson were the worst NFL QBs I have seen.

No Nix is trash, but nowhere near the worst.
And Bo Nix doesn’t?

Im not gonna say definitively that Bo is the worst ever, but Damn does he make it look difficult out there....

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Exactly, he saw JT unleash that cannon a few times in practice and got the heck out of there. He knew he was not starting once JT's knee was better.
My point is that while Daniels is good, Newman is not. He shouldn't have been considered for starting anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom