Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black Owned Businesses

OldBuzzard

Poster
So Amazon says that they have a list of black owned businesses if customers want to order spherically from them. They also say that they are going to offer training and advertising to black business owners. In some cases, Amazon is going to give black owned businesses up to $10,000.00 for some reason.

Now, not to even mention the searing racism demonstrated in this inane strategy, but Amazon is either knowingly or unknowingly sending a message to black business owners. They are saying, “On a level playing field, you are incapable of starting and running a successful business. You cannot sell a worthwhile product or perform a worthwhile service that customers will prefer based solely on quality. You need us to show you how to run your business. And you cannot succeed without our money.

I can’t recall in my life one time when I asked if a product or service which I bought was black owned. I only cared about quality. Amazon is abou to ensure that that changes.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So Amazon says that they have a list of black owned businesses if customers want to order spherically from them. They also say that they are going to offer training and advertising to black business owners. In some cases, Amazon is going to give black owned businesses up to $10,000.00 for some reason.

Now, not to even mention the searing racism demonstrated in this inane strategy, but Amazon is either knowingly or unknowingly sending a message to black business owners. They are saying, “On a level playing field, you are incapable of starting and running a successful business. You cannot sell a worthwhile product or perform a worthwhile service that customers will prefer based solely on quality. You need us to show you how to run your business. And you cannot succeed without our money.

I can’t recall in my life one time when I asked if a product or service which I bought was black owned. I only cared about quality. Amazon is abou to ensure that that changes.
Well you're not racist.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Any time an organization supports one business over another they are hurting the other business by artificially propping up their competition. It’s basically an attack on small businesses that are not in their beneficiary group.

Latest posts

Top Bottom