Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biden setting out to ban nicotine from cigarettes

D

Deleted member 2886

8edef2521245ca79d3414f4ce21a8a76.gif
Any idea what the retarded FJB regimes claimed motivator is for this insane idea?
It's almost like no lessons were learnt from the counter productive decades long global "war on drugs" disaster.

*Coz my standard annoying commentary upsets some peeps, I am chucking it under blank spoilers.
AND...to make up for being an unconventional inconvenience, there will be tits & booty under clearly labelled spoilers, k,...jah.
gifs_of_really_hot_girls_37.gif
I'm assuming maybe the usual feigned benevolent govt diarrhoea squirts are about benefits for the nations overall health & wellbeing, blah blah blah?
FYI: the NZ govt also loves manipulating statistics & shit to present a fake successful image.
Ie; the 2011-2021 anti-tabacco campaign, which added an annual 10% excise tax on retail prices of cigarettes.
1600582769_hj5o9m9v86.gif
It has totally failed to achieve the asserted goals and has created far more harm than tabacco ever did.
(*In 2010, $12nzd for a 20pack of tailleys,...now it's $38bucks, and there's also a thriving tabacco black market run by the gangs
B B But all the Benefits?
😂Oh yeah, sure are.
incredibly-lovely-and-hot-at-the-same-time_001.gif
$1.3billion additional revenue in 2021 for the commie NZ govt.
Probably 10s—100s of millions for the feral gangs.
Of course there's health benefits for those who give up the addiction, but much more harm is being caused, some are due to the questionable quality of black market shit.
Fact is that the govt here doesn't give a shit about public health, doubt the FJB regime is much different.
Money is their god and virtue signaling is their game.
Instead of logically addressing the root cause of tabacco usage, the successive govt stooges here have instead chosen to maximize exploitation of the lower socioeconomic classes, simply to harvest capital while propping up the false image.
If public health truly were prime motivator of career govt stooges, they wouldn't be proactively poisoning everyone with clotshots, or lacing drinking water with extremely toxic chemical byproducts like sodium fluoride as they keep maintaining the big lie that it's no different to naturally occurring calcium fluoride, wouldn't you agree?
cowgirl_001.gif
Chur😏👍

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
First menthol and now nicotine.

When was the last time a gallon of gasoline cost as much or more than a pack of cigarettes?

When I smoked in 1970ish, gas was 25 cents a gallon and cigarettes were 22 cents a pack.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Cigars are next then chewing tobacco or cans of dip stuff.

It could also mean many pesticides as many are made from nicotine chemistry. Nicotine is a naturally occurring substance which was the first pesticide known besides the foot. One of the most widely used termiticides is based on that chemistry.

Top Bottom