Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biden laughs after being told a majority think he is incompetent

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Interestingly, a 50% approval rating, which is his lowest so far, is still higher than Trump ever reached in four years.
You are attempting to provide a much needed service to stimulate back and forth assuming the real world doesn't provide ample content

With that being said, jocularity is beautiful and seemingly always in shortage

Take your role seriously and level up

byrons

Poster
Even the usual media suspects aren't even trying to prop Saigon joe up anymore. The way he tells lies that are able to be fact checked almost before the words are out of his mouth is almost hilarious if it wasn't for the seriousness of the situation. That idiotic, delusional grin is repulsive. It reminds me of a cartoon character but I can't quite put my finger on it.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Even the usual media suspects aren't even trying to prop Saigon joe up anymore. The way he tells lies that are able to be fact checked almost before the words are out of his mouth is almost hilarious if it wasn't for the seriousness of the situation. That idiotic, delusional grin is repulsive. It reminds me of a cartoon character but I can't quite put my finger on it.
CA80AB45-05CB-4685-8A98-C7E988933FE3.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom