Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biden 5 PM press conference 8/26

CurtOFD78

Elite
First and foremost, rest in peace the 11 Marines and 1 Navy Corpsman that died today defending our freedoms. Also, rest in peace to the Afghans who died in this attack, and may all the injured heal up quickly. I am praying for you all.

Now, does Biden look ABSOLUTELY BEATEN DOWN right now in this press conference? He just looks like he is at his wit's end right now. I cannot tell if he is really angry, or just trying to convey to the country that he is very angry.

He is speaking with a slower cadence than he usually does. I know he has said he has not been sleeping well. He certainly looks like it.

What say you?

byrons

Poster
It's all Trump's fault. That's about all the worst president in US history had the mental capacity to come up with. Thanks America for saddling us with this idiot. Although, my wife and I were just talking, we couldn't come up with one other dem presidential candidate who had the balls for the job. On top of today's bad news it appears that biden's crew actually gave a number of names to the taliban to 'assist' those folks to get to the airport. No doubt those who didn't get there are now on the LIST. Folks, you can't make it up.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
giphy.gif

why is it always la michigan fan?

Fansong63

Poster
His military commanders contacting him by letter is the most absurd thing I have ever heard coming out of the mouth of a cic. What in the actual fvck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom