Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beth Barts. Loudon co school board member resigns.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Beth Barts, who served as a representative of the Leesburg district, wrote in a Facebook post Friday that she made the decision after a lot of thought. She called it “the right decision for me and my family.”

She titled the post, “Taking back my life,” and added a red heart emoji.

Her resignation comes shortly before she was due to face a trial in the recall campaign against her, which is being led by Fight for Schools, a parent group known for its advocacy against Loudoun’s equity work and whose founder, Ian Prior, is a former Trump administration official.

Oddly, not one mention of allowing a rapist to still go to school because he wore a skirt and they didn't want to send the wrong message....

QuanChi

Elite
Beth Barts, who served as a representative of the Leesburg district, wrote in a Facebook post Friday that she made the decision after a lot of thought. She called it “the right decision for me and my family.”

She titled the post, “Taking back my life,” and added a red heart emoji.

Her resignation comes shortly before she was due to face a trial in the recall campaign against her, which is being led by Fight for Schools, a parent group known for its advocacy against Loudoun’s equity work and whose founder, Ian Prior, is a former Trump administration official.

Oddly, not one mention of allowing a rapist to still go to school because he wore a skirt and they didn't want to send the wrong message....
Lol stupid bitch. She is far from being out of the spotlight on this.

That family is going to bankrupt the school system after suing the shit out of them

QuanChi

Elite
>On June 22, Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia, school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an “unlawful assembly” after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

>What people did not know is that weeks prior on May 28, Smith says, a boy allegedly wearing a skirt entered a girls’ bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.

>Juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.

>On June 22, Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia, school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an “unlawful assembly” after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

>What people did not know is that weeks prior on May 28, Smith says, a boy allegedly wearing a skirt entered a girls’ bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.

>Juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.
Sorry but that kid would be 6ft deep if he did that to my daughter

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
So this asshole weirdo assaults someone at a bathroom in school but because he’s a tranny everyone is too scared to say anything? Ans then because they were scared he goes to another high school and does the same thing again?

Sounds like the father of the victims may need to take justice into his own hands. That’s what would be going through my mind

Latest posts

Top Bottom