Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best SEC 1st qtr, 2ndqtr

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
COCKS are up an coming. 15-0 over the panthers of Easten Illinois. I haven't seen a more aggressive head coach ever. SHANE TRAIN

I can only discuss during commercials bc the SEC is too cheap to broadcast the leagues premier teams. I have to cast from my cell

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It is becoming clear the money transfer to the referees retirement accounts has cleared. These Eastern Illinois big players definitely are pouring money out tonight.
Hell Clemmons and the puddle makers can't even score. They both look like shit

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
It is becoming clear the money transfer to the referees retirement accounts has cleared. These Eastern Illinois big players definitely are pouring money out tonight.
Hell Clemmons and the puddle makers can't even score. They both look like shit
They are very inconsistent. Let's get back to the GOAT tho. Nolans and the teams intensity is on par with none other.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
They are very inconsistent. Let's get back to the GOAT tho. Nolans and the teams intensity is on par with none other.
He very well could be the number 1 pick after this season. No doubt about it

I'd like to see them ride white or Lloyd in the 2nd half. I'm not a big fan of everyone gets 12 carries bullshit

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Most solider first half anyone ever seen.
I mean 4 tds by Trey Lance's roommate in the 1st half. Two blocked punts and a fuck you I'm going for 2. I like Beamer so far. A breath of fresh air after chump. If he was coach we'd be up 7-0 and giving up 3rd and long Charlie strong bullshit while we are hunkered down on defense

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I mean 4 tds by Trey Lance's roommate in the 1st half. Two blocked punts and a fuck you I'm going for 2. I like Beamer so far. A breath of fresh air after chump. If he was coach we'd be up 7-0 and giving up 3rd and long Charlie strong bullshit while we are hunkered down on defense
We got a big dick back In the hen house from here on out known as the SEC

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Clearly Beamer is so classy he isn't going to run up the score after 2 tds called back.

I like dakeryon bit at some point his ass needs to catch some fucking balls or be a wild cat or rb

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
46-0 and 2 tds called back. Corch Beamer gets a Gatorade bath. No one has a chance to beat us. You heard it here 1st. We will have the #1 defense and offense in the league this week and each week thereafter

Top Bottom