Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best Ball fantasy football - playoff leagues

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Does anyone else do this? My brother got me into it and it’s fun as hell.

All the leagues require buy ins, but it’s basically like crack because you can hop in a draft whenever you want.

The league format is mostly unmanaged. You draft a team (no defense and no K) and each week they take the scores of your top scorers from each position. So if you have 8 WR, the 2 highest scoring for that week will be applied to the point total.

Downside is if you lose a player, or a guy you draft is terrible, you can’t exchange them, but that same rule applies to everyone.

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
I am in a survivor fantasy league. 12 teams with snake draft but with no bench spots After three weeks team with lowest score is eliminated and all those players go on waivers. After that it’s lowest score for the week is eliminate, etc.. gets real interesting with bye weeks as you either drop / pickup knowing you won’t get that player back or keep the player and hope you survive. Last team standing wins all the money.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I am in a survivor fantasy league. 12 teams with snake draft but with no bench spots After three weeks team with lowest score is eliminated and all those players go on waivers. After that it’s lowest score for the week is eliminate, etc.. gets real interesting with bye weeks as you either drop / pickup knowing you won’t get that player back or keep the player and hope you survive. Last team standing wins all the money.
Never tried that. Sounds fun

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’ve done 10 drafts today

Just been sitting here drafting all day

I’m going for the $10M pot

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Best ball is great. Completely removes lineup decisions and the most useless positions (kicker and DEF). What's not to like?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’ve done about 25 drafts so far. Will be drafting my nuts off until Thursday night

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Anyone else in Best Ball playoffs?

I’ve got 16 teams in

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom