Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Believe All Women*

OnePercent

Poster
Founder

13-minute Facebook video [/URL]billed as an address to her constituents about the House's efforts to hold President Donald Trump accountable for inciting the riot, Sherrill included the allegation as part of a call to hold Trump's allies in Congress accountable as well.

"I also intend to see that those members of Congress who abetted him — those members of Congress who had groups coming through the capitol that I saw on Jan. 5 for reconnaissance for the next day — those members of Congress who incited the violent crowd, those members of Congress that attempted to help our president undermine our democracy, I'm going see that they're held accountable," Sherrill said.

Sherrill did not identify the lawmakers she was referring to, how she was able to describe their activities as "reconnaissance" and how she knew they were connected to the riots that consumed the Capitol the following day. Sherrill's office was not immediately available for comment.
The startling allegation comes as lawmakers are still seeking answers about the extent of planning and coordination behind the Jan. 6 Trump rally that became the violent assault on the Capitol. Federal investigators say they're pouring enormous resources into unearthing details of a potential "seditious conspiracy" and that some of the undisclosed evidence about what happened inside the Capitol will be "shocking."
Some Democrats, like Sherrill, are also calling for punishment for the Republicans who — like Trump — delivered incendiary remarks that preceded the violence at the Capitol, as well as others who joined Trump's effort to delegitimize the 2020 presidential election.

Last edited:

OnePercent

Poster
Founder
do you even know the rules? Spoiler that article so we don't have to give them clicks....

ee-got-shame-bell.gif

13-minute Facebook video [/URL]billed as an address to her constituents about the House's efforts to hold President Donald Trump accountable for inciting the riot, Sherrill included the allegation as part of a call to hold Trump's allies in Congress accountable as well.

"I also intend to see that those members of Congress who abetted him — those members of Congress who had groups coming through the capitol that I saw on Jan. 5 for reconnaissance for the next day — those members of Congress who incited the violent crowd, those members of Congress that attempted to help our president undermine our democracy, I'm going see that they're held accountable," Sherrill said.

Sherrill did not identify the lawmakers she was referring to, how she was able to describe their activities as "reconnaissance" and how she knew they were connected to the riots that consumed the Capitol the following day. Sherrill's office was not immediately available for comment.
The startling allegation comes as lawmakers are still seeking answers about the extent of planning and coordination behind the Jan. 6 Trump rally that became the violent assault on the Capitol. Federal investigators say they're pouring enormous resources into unearthing details of a potential "seditious conspiracy" and that some of the undisclosed evidence about what happened inside the Capitol will be "shocking."
Some Democrats, like Sherrill, are also calling for punishment for the Republicans who — like Trump — delivered incendiary remarks that preceded the violence at the Capitol, as well as others who joined Trump's effort to delegitimize the 2020 presidential election.

Last edited:

Guyasuta Genac

Poster
Founder
“Federal investigators say they're pouring enormous resources into unearthing details of a potential ‘seditious conspiracy’”

You would think they were talking about our recent Summer of Love. What’s the status on that investigation btw??

I’ve heard the terms sedition and insurrection more in the last 72 hours than I have in my entire life (no exagg).

Jweast2486

Poster
If that crowd actually wanted to have an insurrection they would still be in the capitol building. Thousands upon thousands of people would overwhelm the police and if they wanted to control them they would’ve had to execute tens to hundred of people. Instead the people that wandered confusingly into the building after being let in, left shortly after and went home.

They were back confirming the fraudulent elections within a few hours. This whole thing reeks of a false flag where a few idiots were used to damn 75 million people. Then a complete crackdown by the big tech oligarchs silencing any alternative voices on their platforms and then destroying other platforms they don’t control.

It feels like we are being silenced by the government, starting to feel like we live in communist China

Top Bottom