Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
I’ll take Hoskins and Vazquez. Only if the team needs a catcher.
That's the side I'd be getting. My current 1b is Cron so feel like I should pull the trigger. Plus Manoah is a rookie. Don't like giving up Yadi, but think I have to. Vazquez isn't bad either.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
That's the side I'd be getting. My current 1b is Cron so feel like I should pull the trigger. Plus Manoah is a rookie. Don't like giving up Yadi, but think I have to. Vazquez isn't bad either.
How deep is the league? Manoah is nice, but he is a rookie so there could be some ups and downs. Roto or standard?

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
How deep is the league? Manoah is nice, but he is a rookie so there could be some ups and downs. Roto or standard?
Double elimination roto league. It's currently a 16 team league (originally was 20 teams).

Manoah has the White Sox and Red Sox next. I need hitters bad and Hoskins is a big upgrade. So I accepted the offer.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Any way to join a league at this part of the season?

Joined for the bounty part of this board, but I didn’t know if this was an individual or league thing.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Double elimination roto league. It's currently a 16 team league (originally was 20 teams).

Manoah has the White Sox and Red Sox next. I need hitters bad and Hoskins is a big upgrade. So I accepted the offer.
I would have too. Catcher is a thin position. Manoah, who I think will be very good, might hurt your ratios being in the AL East once teams learn how he pitches.

Top Bottom