Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bannon found guilty

Hope for a light sentence from this cabal? Yeah right...
If you mean the committee when you say cabal then you’ll feel a little better knowing they don’t play a role in that.

If you mean the justice system then then you’re not wrong. I expect 18-20 months but I wouldn’t be surprised if he got the max.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
If you mean the committee when you say cabal then you’ll feel a little better knowing they don’t play a role in that.

If you mean the justice system then then you’re not wrong. I expect 18-20 months but I would be surprised if he got the max.

No way, it is a Trump appointed judge.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
I think there are some exceptions, including juries, but you’re welcome to think whatever you want.

At this point all that matters is moving forward and parlaying this into energy to get things accomplished.
Hey, guess what? I don’t need you to tell me that I’m welcome to think what I want...that’s a given.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Did I offend your delicate sensibilities?

Should I have wrote agree to disagree or some other shit so that you didn’t end up needing a safe space?
I’m just telling you how it is, snowflake. I don’t know anything about delicate sensibilities. You’re a real piece of shit, aren’t you? 0057AEFF-6148-47BE-BA58-D433061B28A7.jpeg

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
You have cornered the market on stupid ass opinions and as far as your “Safe Space”...I don’t know what that is or if it really even exists...but if it does, I’m sure you know where to find it.......go crawl in it and lick your wounds...and your queer partner’s ass. You are as pitiful as they come. Faggit...

Last edited:
Top Bottom