Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bama really scraping the bottom of the barrel at QBs. They just took a guy who lost his job and was runoff at ND....

AgEngDawg

Legendary
SDH.

Bammers are bragging he is the next Joe Namath. Kid couldn't even play in the soft ACC schedule. But the Bammers are calling for Heisman pub for the kid.

Daggum!!!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
SDH.

Bammers are bragging he is the next Joe Namath. Kid couldn't even play in the soft ACC schedule. But the Bammers are calling for Heisman pub for the kid.

Daggum!!!
Remember last year when they were "rebuilding" and took the Vandy OT transfer to fix their OL. Imagine being so stupid and retarded to think taking shittier programs players is going to raise an elite back up to title level. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜

This is the exact same......dude ONLY started 2 games at ND.....but he is going to SAVE BAMA! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

IT TRULY IS A GLORIOUS TIME TO BE A DAWG!!!!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Remember last year when they were "rebuilding" and took the Vandy OT transfer to fix their OL. Imagine being so stupid and retarded to think taking shittier programs players is going to raise an elite back up to title level. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜

This is the exact same......dude ONLY started 2 games at ND.....but he is going to SAVE BAMA! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

IT TRULY IS A GLORIOUS TIME TO BE A DAWG!!!!
To be fair, he lost his job to a guy that likes to have his throat coated with the ole "Pope's penis juice"...so there's that...who knows, maybe the CathoLICK transfer decided to like girls, therefore becoming a real boy capable of leading an offense...?

BurntJ

Founder
To be fair, he lost his job to a guy that likes to have his throat coated with the ole "Pope's penis juice"...so there's that...who knows, maybe the CathoLICK transfer decided to like girls, therefore becoming a real boy capable of leading an offense...?
Maybe.....I would point out though that Tyler B NEVER even did anything to be the ND qb. Hell Bama had the TOP 2 players in College Football (Bryce Y. and Will A) with 1 being the defending Heisman trophy winner......and BARELY escaped being a 5 loss team.

What retard would actually think BAMA can/will be better replacing Bryce Y with that loser.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Maybe.....I would point out though that Tyler B NEVER even did anything to be the ND qb. Hell Bama had the TOP 2 players in College Football (Bryce Y. and Will A) with 1 being the defending Heisman trophy winner......and BARELY escaped being a 5 loss team.

What retard would actually think BAMA can/will be better replacing Bryce Y with that loser.
Not me lol, I've stated in another thread that I see 'Bama with 3 losses, maybe more...the West will be between Ole Miss and LSU imo

BurntJ

Founder
Not me lol, I've stated in another thread that I see 'Bama with 3 losses, maybe more...the West will be between Ole Miss and LSU imo
Sorry for the confusion.......yore retardism got in yore way here. I wasn't saying ANY other fans/fanbases thought that just the FAT RETARDED GUMPS think like that and in turn believe it!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜

Latest posts

Top Bottom