Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bad temper is the ultimate low IQ trait

soyfaggot

Poster
I'm convinced that emotionalism is an inherently low IQ trait.

I've never met anybody irl that has bad temperament (easily triggered, prone to outbursts, etc) that hasn't been a raging idiot in other areas. Low IQ correlates with violence which itself correlates with bad temperament.

Tbh this just makes me all the more convinced that good genetics come in a package. Natural selection means the best traits eventually leave the shitty lower classes behind until you just end up with a smaller class of high IQ chads with good personalities while everyone else rots.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I think prisons show this pretty effectively. I think I read the Avg in fed pens is around 80. You have to think a few guys are very smart and doing nonviolent crimes so that avg is pretty damning.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

I've never met anybody irl that has bad temperament (easily triggered, prone to outbursts, etc) that hasn't been a raging idiot in other areas. Low IQ correlates with violence which itself correlates with bad temperament.

Tbh this just makes me all the more convinced that good genetics come in a package. Natural selection means the best traits eventually leave the shitty lower classes behind until you just end up with a smaller class of high IQ chads with good personalities while everyone else rots.
I got fired from my last job for yelling at someone and I guarantee my IQ is higher than you’res

D

Deleted member 2886

The fact that any individual would naively/ignorantly, or deliberately lie by equating "emotionalism" as if an indicative measure of IQ, are acts of comically moronic hypocrisy &/or an ironic display of unironic soyfaggottry.
😏What's even funnier @soyfaggot , is the failed deceptive attempt to masquerade as if to be the original author of such gumpish flaccidity.😆👍Noice!
Screenshot_2022-07-09-14-52-40-70_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
*IQ being worshipped as if the pinnacle indicator for measuring individuals proficiency is a severely limited and ironic relic utilized most often by dysfunctional academic intellectualists.-(*"Narcopaths" w/Delusions of grandeur: aka-Superiority Complex.)
#There are currently up to, at least, 10 different types of quotients being speculated.
*Four primary quotients are already widely accepted.

IMG_20220709_145348.jpg
*There are numerous speculated sub-variants also.

#Below, are 3 relevant pdfs I've randomly selected from "my files" to assist soyfag with rectification of his/her sappy muppeteering affliction.
#😉👍Tuck in @soyfaggot

IMG_20220405_035531.png

I disagree. Have you ever read a thread by the poster @TJHall1 ? That guy is certified grade a, stupid. He should be your barometer.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

You are easily a bigger fag than @TjHall1_lovescock
A small dick fag. I know you live in some shitty city like Pendleton SC

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I got fired from my last job for yelling at someone and I guarantee my IQ is higher than you’res
Fucking idiots.
I bet I've run off over 100 people on their 1st day bc they could not add subtract multiple or divide.
I've taught probably 200 haw to read a tape measure and do fractions. Fucking teaching fractions at a steel shop

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The fact that any individual would naively/ignorantly, or deliberately lie by equating "emotionalism" as if an indicative measure of IQ, are acts of comically moronic hypocrisy &/or an ironic display of unironic soyfaggottry.
😏What's even funnier @soyfaggot , is the failed deceptive attempt to masquerade as if to be the original author of such gumpish flaccidity.😆👍Noice!
View attachment 117298
*IQ being worshipped as if the pinnacle indicator for measuring individuals proficiency is a severely limited and ironic relic utilized most often by dysfunctional academic intellectualists.-(*"Narcopaths" w/Delusions of grandeur: aka-Superiority Complex.)
#There are currently up to, at least, 10 different types of quotients being speculated.
*Four primary quotients are already widely accepted.

View attachment 117299
*There are numerous speculated sub-variants also.

#Below, are 3 relevant pdfs I've randomly selected from "my files" to assist soyfag with rectification of his/her sappy muppeteering affliction.
#😉👍Tuck in @soyfaggot

View attachment 117303
Dude I bet you are a ton of fun. I can barely type and you pull Einstein outta Uranus. You're in Oz right?

D

Deleted member 2886

Dude I bet you are a ton of fun. I can barely type and you pull Einstein outta Uranus. You're in Oz right?
20220710_161326.gif
IMG_20220710_131404_315.jpg
😅Can't tell if taking the piss.
IMG_20220710_132846_585.jpg
*Oz, is technically accurate according to an old document which sez NZ is an optional state of Australia or some such.
IMG_20220710_131833_763.jpg
*Einstein, 😂I dropped outta school at 15yo. Probably the least educated member of TFSF.
IMG_20220710_125722_536.jpg
*Fun, dunno really. Still learning how to be awesome AF from the numerous masters up in here,...like for example -yourself, & BamaRidger, Cletus, Ching Chong, and others.
IMG_20220710_132642_261.jpg

Jtrain80

Legendary
Fucking idiots.
I bet I've run off over 100 people on their 1st day bc they could not add subtract multiple or divide.
I've taught probably 200 haw to read a tape measure and do fractions. Fucking teaching fractions at a steel shop

I always held the theory that if a grown person can not read a tape measure, they are incapable of learning how to read a tape measure.

I have very rarely been proven wrong. Still give everyone a chance however.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
200w.gif

Top Bottom