Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Babylon Bee Threatened with Permanent Twitter Ban for Wrongthink (link)...

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Have you ever been to India?

I've never been and not sure I want to go. Guy i used to work with went and said it was an awesome experience and he had some cool pics and stories. He also said the sheer volume of people really stood out. You ever been? Might be on down the list of places I want to go.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I've never been and not sure I want to go. Guy i used to work with went and said it was an awesome experience and he had some cool pics and stories. He also said the sheer volume of people really stood out. You ever been? Might be on down the list of places I want to go.
I have. The people are awesome. The food is excellent. The sheer number of people is hard to explain.

The main reason I brought up India is because the Hindus aspire to become cows. The same cows that eat trash and lay on hot pavement in 100+ degree days.

None of it makes sense.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I have. The people are awesome. The food is excellent. The sheer number of people is hard to explain.

The main reason I brought up India is because the Hindus aspire to become cows. The same cows that eat trash and lay on hot pavement in 100+ degree days.

None of it makes sense.
How long were you over there and what places did you visit? Did you stick to the bigger cities or venture to some other places?

Did you feel safe?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Babylon Bee claims they are holding firm and cannot delete the tweet in good conscience even if it takes a year and legal action. Its got to be a huge chunk of their traffic so will be interesting to see how long the standoff lasts.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
How long were you over there and what places did you visit? Did you stick to the bigger cities or venture to some other places?

Did you feel safe?
I was there about 2 weeks. Went to some big cities and some villages. Felt very safe. They have very low crime due to the fact you are never more than 1-2 min from 100+ people and they rule by mob.

We had to be smart, but my primary objective was to share the Gospel in a state that forbids that activity under penalty of 7 years in jail.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I was there about 2 weeks. Went to some big cities and some villages. Felt very safe. They have very low crime due to the fact you are never more than 1-2 min from 100+ people and they rule by mob.

We had to be smart, but my primary objective was to share the Gospel in a state that forbids that activity under penalty of 7 years in jail.

So you are a little bit insane?;)

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Babylon Bee claims to be sticking to their guns and won't bend the knee to twitters ridiculousness.

1648047675189.png

Top Bottom