Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

At the airport talking to a faggie…

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
It’s crazy, these people actually think they have a chance to beat bama and this guy in particular thinks they are natty material this year. I keep laughing at him.

Aggies think they are world beaters every year. They could have an armless Qb and they’d expect the next Tom Brady

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I can’t remember the thread but I called them off-season champs the other day. This guy is fucking delusional!

When he told me he thought they were beating bammer this year, I almost spit my margarita out….I told him enjoy his second place while he can till Texas and OU show up, and he got physically irritated. His face went white.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
It’s crazy, these people actually think they have a chance to beat bama and this guy in particular thinks they are natty material this year. I keep laughing at him.
Don't discount The Cuck of Cucks....

I was field level for the FSU / Fat Trashy Elephant game. I saw the fear in John James' eyes, hence FSU ultimately fired his ass. Can't live in the past, right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom