Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AT&T outage

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Anyone else experiencing this

Can't call but I can search the internet and post here. What gives?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It's a bunch all over. PBD podcast was talking about it and said it looks like a hack of some kind.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
It's a bunch all over. PBD podcast was talking about it and said it looks like a hack of some kind.
youths-youngpeople.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Not me. I hate phone calls anyway. Still getting text through... So I'm good. LOL.
I'm the opposite. I hate texts. I have neither the time or patience to carry on a typed conversation over a cellphone for 30-45 minutes versus a 3-5 minute phone call. I was under a person's house (crawl space) yesterday and got a text and then phone call from a friend who just wanted to chat. He wouldn't hang up when I told him I was under a person's house and couldn't talk.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Connectwise screen connect a heavily used RMM released a major vulnerability Tuesday that left hundreds of thousands of end points exposed. Basically could potentially allow hackers to take full control of machines and execute elevated commands. We've been dealing with it for the last two days. This is most likely related

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Several company web sites I use to make various monthly payments have redone their sites. It's damn near impossible to make a payment whereas over the years it was easy. These IT people who make these sites obviously don't know the first rule of business..."Get the money!" I notice it in stores too. One checker for 10+ people in line. Of course, they want everyone to go to the self-checkout.

Ooops. Wrong thread. Sorry.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Several company web sites I use to make various monthly payments have redone their sites. It's damn near impossible to make a payment whereas over the years it was easy. These IT people who make these sites obviously don't know the first rule of business..."Get the money!" I notice it in stores too. One checker for 10+ people in line. Of course, they want everyone to go to the self-checkout.

Ooops. Wrong thread. Sorry.
What's the right thread.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I'm the opposite. I hate texts. I have neither the time or patience to carry on a typed conversation over a cellphone for 30-45 minutes versus a 3-5 minute phone call. I was under a person's house (crawl space) yesterday and got a text and then phone call from a friend who just wanted to chat. He wouldn't hang up when I told him I was under a person's house and couldn't talk.
Keep it to Yes.. NO... IDK... I'll talk about it in person... How much?....

Stuff like that.

Top Bottom