Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Arkansas State Police don't mess around

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Disappointed...came ITT expecting video of an SNL sketch of Real Stories of the Arkansas State Police from the early 90s, a Cops style show where the cops were always covering up for Governor Clinton sleeping around behind Hillary's back. Can't find the video of that shit anywhere.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Saw a video many years ago on one of those police chase shows, from somewhere in upstate SC, and they were chasing a dude on a crotch rocket...one of the cops had the old fox body Mustang, and was trying to run the motorcycle off the road, doing like 80. Probably get locked up if you did that to somebody now.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Saw a video many years ago on one of those police chase shows, from somewhere in upstate SC, and they were chasing a dude on a crotch rocket...one of the cops had the old fox body Mustang, and was trying to run the motorcycle off the road, doing like 80. Probably get locked up if you did that to somebody now.
ASP have a video where they PITd a dirtbike.

Dude got all messed up and was bitching afterwards. I was like...oh shit

I need tMB gif of the black lady holding the baby after the house fire

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Back to the topic.... what kida balls do you have to have to PIT someone doing +100mph? Fucking nuts

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
If you are bored at work, google LHRN on Youtube.

Or save for a late night with a frozen pizza.

WILL

NOT

DISAPPOINT

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I guess Britt Iowa. He quit responding to my texts. Lol
Maybe his mom took his phone away......

Or, maybe they were pissed at all of those pizzas that showed up. I tried to request COD, but that didn't work. lol Would've been the pièce de résistance

Ding dong and a car full of pizzas asking you to pay for them as well. hahahah

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I guess Britt Iowa. He quit responding to my texts. Lol
Maybe his mom took his phone away......

Or, maybe they were pissed at all of those pizzas that showed up. I tried to request COD, but that didn't work. lol Would've been the pièce de résistance

Ding dong and a car full of pizzas asking you to pay for them as well. hahahah
Woah.....so it really is possible he off'ed himself. :oops: The interwebz are serious buziness.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Georgia State Patrol is the gold standard in the PIT. They have one at 155mph in Tifton, GA.

And, they are about to let these bad boys loose!

Attachments

• E5B542F3-3FBF-43E4-AFA6-E7A17165C9B9.jpeg
    E5B542F3-3FBF-43E4-AFA6-E7A17165C9B9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Top Bottom