Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Are Oregon, Notre Dame, LSU, and Missouri contenders or pretenders in 2024? šŸ¤” šŸˆ

Notre Dame has been pretenders for decades but they have the media hype train like Dalla$$ has for even longer.

The Badgers absolutely dominated the LSU secondary for 400+ yards and 4 TD's in the air in the bowl game. I don't see them as being a contender for even their division.

Missouri is a nice surprise and their recruiting is getting much better for 2025. I'm not sure if their recent classes are sufficient enough to be a true contender. I believe them and the Wisconsin Badgers could be dark horses this season as both have elite coaching and improving recruiting.

Oregon has top 10 talent and coaching but their QB is taking a dramatic hit this year. Not sure if they have enough to make up for this loss.

Top Bottom