Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone you know died from the vaxxx yet?

BigBucnNole

Elite
Actually yes I do I forgot about him. Our local parts store owner! He had heart disease & diabetes so that was his reason for getting the vaccine. He lost his life 3wks later. He is the only 1 I personally know tho that actually died from the vaccine.

Heart disease and diabetes? So we're ignoring comorbidities now?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
You don't know anyone though?
I mean, would any of the lib doctors, or lib media admit it? I don't know anyone, personally, but that's mostly because I don't have friends...but there's ZERO chance that all of these healthy, young(ish) athletes/people started dropping after the Vax was introduced/implemented/forced...

Heart disease and diabetes? So we're ignoring comorbidities now?
Im not ignoring shit. They tell ppl if you are immune compromised you should get vaccinated... They don't tell them that the vaccine could kill them too. Yes! He had heart disease & diabetes for years but he was managing that. Yes...if he had gotten "covid" it could have killed him but the fact still remains that he did get the vaccine & it was the end of his life. You can argue all the BS points you want the fact is that the vaccine was what done him in.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I mean, would any of the lib doctors, or lib media admit it? I don't know anyone, personally, but that's mostly because I don't have friends...but there's ZERO chance that all of these healthy, young(ish) athletes/people started dropping after the Vax was introduced/implemented/forced...

So only athletes are dying from the Vax? No friends and family members?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
So only athletes are dying from the Vax? No friends and family members?
If you read, try again...athletes/PEOPLE

or you can take your fishing/trolling, predetermined answer and live with it...no, no family members, as I only know 2 that got a Vax. My folks. Apparently they got the one that murders less efficiently

I'm not trying to be an asshole...you're coming across as a troll...if I'm wrong, I apologize

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
So we’re playing the game where you pretend to be a Doctor…….

I like the one where you pretend to be a politician more…….

But my favorite is when you pretend yore rich and spend all spend yore entire family wealth…..on the red neck riviera.

All this too say we get it……yore life can’t get much worse as a poor faggit Nole. So keep up the pretend life!

Rube Reaper

Elite
The same amount of people I know have died from the vaccine that died from covid.
Prove that someone died from one of the vaccines.
Im not ignoring shit. They tell ppl if you are immune compromised you should get vaccinated... They don't tell them that the vaccine could kill them too. Yes! He had heart disease & diabetes for years but he was managing that. Yes...if he had gotten "covid" it could have killed him but the fact still remains that he did get the vaccine & it was the end of his life. You can argue all the BS points you want the fact is that the vaccine was what done him in.
Prove that the vaccines are killing people in any statistically significant number.
How do you explain many young athletes in their 20s dying from heart attacks
Simple… they aren’t.
Look at the insurance payout for sudden adult death syndrome. They won't call it Vax death. They made a brand new category

@BigBucnNole your good at that stuff looking it up. Really look it up and look when that category was begun. Lotta healthy young people depleting that pot prematurely
It’s called long COVID you rube!

D

Deleted member 2886

20220920_123355.gif
Prove that someone died from one of the vaccines.

Prove that the vaccines are killing people in any statistically significant number.

Simple… they aren’t.

It’s called long COVID you rube!
🤣Could provide "you" all the info in the world,...and yet "you'd" still just continue maintaining this hilariously pugnacious role as TFSF's resident trollmosexual antagonist.
20220917_132948.gif

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I didn't expect the NPC's here to short out.

I just want to know where the millions of dead are that I was promised.
I mean, there are many reports, and just look at the number of "coincidences" that line up...like @Rebarcock and others have said...not sure if it's millions, just like most didn't actually die of covid...

Latest posts

Top Bottom