Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone with access to tMB, need a favor

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Whoever helps me out, if we're ever in Thailand together I'll pay for you to get an unenthusiastic handjob from the best looking lady boy we can find.

A year or so ago I posted a thread titled "Hey OU and Texas" or "Hey Oklahoma and Texas", something like that. It was a post on what OU/Texas can expect when they join the SEC. If someone could copy/paste the text from that post if it's available you'll be my hero.

Also fuck Florida.

Jtrain80

Legendary

PeytonMooning

Well-Known Member​

Gold Member
tenor.gif

You'll be sucking lots of dicks and eating lots of shits moving forward. Let me go ahead and give you the lay of the land so you know who you'll be fellating.

Alabama - They run shit in football. Will shit and piss on you until Saban is gone. They control everything in football including officials. Think Kansas basketball. Also obsessed with Tennessee - they sing a song about our state during their games and refuse to allow schedule changes so they can beat our ass every year. They hate orange, smoke cigars after beating us, and still complain about us putting them on probation 20 years ago. Please kill them.

Arkansas - You're familiar with these guys as a quarter of your wins have probably come from them. Nothing to fear here.

Auburn - You'll beat them easy one year and they'll beat your ass the next. Wildly inconsistent, but gAUd will come through for them regularly.

Florida - These dudes think they're going to win the national title every year in every sport. You won't convince them otherwise, so don't try.

Georgia - Same as Florida, but Florida actually wins one once in a while.

Kentucky - These guys call the shots in basketball. Expect the same treatment from officials you get when you play Bama in football. They suck in everything else.

LSU - These are some cheatin ass mother fvckers. They'll steal money from hospitals, they'll get caught paying players by the FBI, they'll have officials in their pocket. Their players are usually awesome but have an IQ in the 80s, so they are beatable most years.

Mississippi State - Cowbells and fats. It's the most annoying game of the year but you should handle them easily. Baseball is their thing but they surprise in football and basketball from time to time. They're disgusting.

Ole Miss - They're racist as shit and usually not good in anything. Think a poor version of Texas. They've never lost a party though.

South Carolina - Hahahahahaha

Texas A&M - You're more familiar with these guys then we are. We wouldn't be hanging out with them if they didn't have money.

Tennessee - Perennial off-season national champions. We like to party and eat, a lot. We've put a lot of players on the map over the years. Unfortunately, none of them were ours. Tim Tebow, Alabama's entire roster since 2007, Baker Mayfield, Zach Wilson. We look forward to helping your players contend for Heismans.

Vanderbilt - They have a weird basketball court, two entrances to their football stadium, and a guy who whistles during their baseball games. That's about it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions:JohnO-2, Horn_Daddy, Razumihin and 141 others

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]PeytonMooning

Well-Known Member​

Gold Member
tenor.gif

You'll be sucking lots of dicks and eating lots of shits moving forward. Let me go ahead and give you the lay of the land so you know who you'll be fellating.

Alabama - They run shit in football. Will shit and piss on you until Saban is gone. They control everything in football including officials. Think Kansas basketball. Also obsessed with Tennessee - they sing a song about our state during their games and refuse to allow schedule changes so they can beat our ass every year. They hate orange, smoke cigars after beating us, and still complain about us putting them on probation 20 years ago. Please kill them.

Arkansas - You're familiar with these guys as a quarter of your wins have probably come from them. Nothing to fear here.

Auburn - You'll beat them easy one year and they'll beat your ass the next. Wildly inconsistent, but gAUd will come through for them regularly.

Florida - These dudes think they're going to win the national title every year in every sport. You won't convince them otherwise, so don't try.

Kentucky - These guys call the shots in basketball. Expect the same treatment from officials you get when you play Bama in football. They suck in everything else.

LSU - These are some cheatin ass mother fvckers. They'll steal money from hospitals, they'll get caught paying players by the FBI, they'll have officials in their pocket. Their players are usually awesome but have an IQ in the 80s, so they are beatable most years.

Mississippi State - Cowbells and fats. It's the most annoying game of the year but you should handle them easily. Baseball is their thing but they surprise in football and basketball from time to time. They're disgusting.

Ole Miss - They're racist as shit and usually not good in anything. Think a poor version of Texas. They've never lost a party though.

Texas A&M - You're more familiar with these guys then we are. We wouldn't be hanging out with them if they didn't have money.

Tennessee - Perennial off-season national champions. We like to party and eat, a lot. We've put a lot of players on the map over the years. Unfortunately, none of them were ours. Tim Tebow, Alabama's entire roster since 2007, Baker Mayfield, Zach Wilson. We look forward to helping your players contend for Heismans.

Vanderbilt - They have a weird basketball court, two entrances to their football stadium, and a guy who whistles during their baseball games. That's about it.

You're a saint. Thank you!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]PeytonMooning

Well-Known Member​

Gold Member
tenor.gif

You're a saint. Thank you!
Excuse me......

We don't think have to think b/c.....WE ARE THE CHAMPS!

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]PeytonMooning

Well-Known Member​

Gold Member
tenor.gif

Perfect assessment of the cocks

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Whoever helps me out, if we're ever in Thailand together I'll pay for you to get an unenthusiastic handjob from the best looking lady boy we can find.

A year or so ago I posted a thread titled "Hey OU and Texas" or "Hey Oklahoma and Texas", something like that. It was a post on what OU/Texas can expect when they join the SEC. If someone could copy/paste the text from that post if it's available you'll be my hero.

Also fuck Florida.
Gotta say pretty spot on assessment overall. Only thing I might have added is......

Might as well just, Lube up and hop on into the Orgy......

(But with those ATM fags around...probably best to leave that part out.)

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder

Also fuck Florida.
Welp, I had it q'd up, but go fuck yourself!

Also fuck Florida.
What is tMB? Sound's like a @Rube Reaper gathering

Top Bottom