Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone in to symbology? I need something analyzed ASAP

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Hey fellas, sorry it’s been so long since I’ve been around….I’m currently out west doing some hood rat shit. So I’ve come across something that may help me figure some shit out. I need to know if there’s anything to this symbol. I google imaged it and came up short. Anything here or am I just delusional after going hard af for a month straight off nothing but caffeine, Copenhagen, and pure rage? I exhausted all options and then remembered, wait a fucking minute, what better source than here? Ok fellas , help me out78B731E1-1A3C-4173-888A-6ED98B8D2D99.png78B731E1-1A3C-4173-888A-6ED98B8D2D99.png

TJHall1

Legendary
tumblr_m2z7yf8LVz1r1zn4oo4_250.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Hey fellas, sorry it’s been so long since I’ve been around….I’m currently out west doing some hood rat shit. So I’ve come across something that may help me figure some shit out. I need to know if there’s anything to this symbol. I google imaged it and came up short. Anything here or am I just delusional after going hard af for a month straight off nothing but caffeine, Copenhagen, and pure rage? I exhausted all options and then remembered, wait a fucking minute, what better source than here? Ok fellas , help me outView attachment 89339View attachment 89339
It's a abstract face. A way for the artist to assuage his ego by saying "I spray paint shit and therefore I am."

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Hey fellas, sorry it’s been so long since I’ve been around….I’m currently out west doing some hood rat shit. So I’ve come across something that may help me figure some shit out. I need to know if there’s anything to this symbol. I google imaged it and came up short. Anything here or am I just delusional after going hard af for a month straight off nothing but caffeine, Copenhagen, and pure rage? I exhausted all options and then remembered, wait a fucking minute, what better source than here? Ok fellas , help me outView attachment 89339View attachment 89339
Looks like Hobo code. Similar to a sign that a police officer lives near.

Top Bottom