Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone else work from home and only shower when you take a nose to the armpit and smell stank?

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I have been a 2-3 shower a day guy for ever. Break a sweat, shower .

Now I work from home and it’s just me. I’ll take a whiff of underarm and scratch the nether regions and smell. When I smell stank I shower

Usually now a Tuesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday regimen.

Anyone else this bad with high gene?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
On the weekends I shower every time I get sweaty. During the week I don’t seem to give as much of a shit, but since I go in the office I have to keep clean before I go in. I will go to bed during the week after sweating my ass off in a workout and just shower in the morning

When I was home for a while I would go a couple days without realizing I hadn’t showered

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I don’t brush my hair before work. And if I happened to shower the night before I go in with my hair all kinda of fucked up. But being an engineer we are allowed some idiosyncrasies so no one has ever said shit
At least you have hair. Office days I shaved every day 5blade on the head. Now I let it grow (on the sides) for 10-14 days before I shave agai.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
At least you have hair. Office days I shaved every day 5blade on the head. Now I let it grow (on the sides) for 10-14 days before I shave agai.
Yeah hair is nice. My wife cuts it once every couple months and in between I don’t do anything but wash it until I get it cut again.

Also I wear womens deodorant which probably throws people for a loop when they come by and I give off a slight floral scent. Strong enough for a man (but made for a woman)

Jtrain80

Legendary
I shave my head so I don't have to deal with hair and grow a beard so I don't have to shave my face constantly.

Working 14-16 hr shifts, shower time is not always allotted. But I do change my underwear every day.

Currently on day 3(or 4... kind of a blurr) of the same shorts under my coveralls.

Emma tenywa

Elite

Now I work from home and it’s just me. I’ll take a whiff of underarm and scratch the nether regions and smell. When I smell stank I shower

I have a friend who does it exactly like you.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Yep. Work from home and end up showering at odd times.

When I went into the office it was easy because it was shower before and then after work. Now it’s ….. whenever I feel like it, which is often when I catch a whiff of myself. Try to shower a minimum of once a day though be it at morning noon or night.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It depends on how much I sweat, whether I go places or if I have to meet people. Sometimes it could be 2-3 days between showers, sometimes 2x a day, or anything in between. Shaving is a different matter. I have a beard and only shave around the edges every 3-4 days. Haircuts are every 4-5 weeks since I've reached that age where hair slows down its growth. Had a Wuhan ponytail most of 2020-2021 so haircuts were even less often.

When our family finally got together after all the hysteria about Wuhan, its lockdowns, masking and its poison darts, I showed up with my ponytail. All the women in the family immediately put their hair in ponytails including my then 95 y/o Mother.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It depends on how much I sweat, whether I go places or if I have to meet people. Sometimes it could be 2-3 days between showers, sometimes 2x a day, or anything in between. Shaving is a different matter. I have a beard and only shave around the edges every 3-4 days. Haircuts are every 4-5 weeks since I've reached that age where hair slows down its growth. Had a Wuhan ponytail most of 2020-2021 so haircuts were even less often.

When our family finally got together after all the hysteria about Wuhan, its lockdowns, masking and its poison darts, I showed up with my ponytail. All the women in the family immediately put their hair in ponytails including my then 95 y/o Mother.
Wuhan pony tail! Bad ass

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I don’t brush my hair before work. And if I happened to shower the night before I go in with my hair all kinda of fucked up. But being an engineer we are allowed some idiosyncrasies so no one has ever said shit
Yall are a weird bunch. The only ones weirder are fucking career estimators.
If I'm working in shop ill shower at night then just rinse off in the morning to wake up. If I'm not in the shop just in the morning.
Ot is fairly common for me to shower Thursday night and not again til Sunday. If I get nasty in the yard ill shower. My dog likes my funk and he is the only one igaf about. Everyone else can sniff deez nutz

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I shave my head so I don't have to deal with hair and grow a beard so I don't have to shave my face constantly.

Working 14-16 hr shifts, shower time is not always allotted. But I do change my underwear every day.

Currently on day 3(or 4... kind of a blurr) of the same shorts under my coveralls.
I shave when I visit home and see my mom. I go full on wooly bugger only hitting my cheeks w trimmers.
I'm so pretty I gotta ugly it up to be a welder w cred

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

1st line tells me youre gay, the rest tells me your a nasty stinky gay.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

Working from home can be good or bad. KEEP A ROUTINE! Don't slack off.

Top Bottom