Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody own a Poop Knife?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
At the office building where the server is located we are in a little office room in an area that has about 4 offices with their own room.

Normally there is a nice clean bathroom up there that works very well. But last time I want in there the toilet was all jammed up and completely full of shit. There was a butter knife sitting on top of the tank

I was aware of poop knifes and that was the first time I had ever seen one in the wild. I wasn't even grossed out, just kind of like a curiosity fulfilled.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
At the office building where the server is located we are in a little office room in an area that has about 4 offices with their own room.

Normally there is a nice clean bathroom up there that works very well. But last time I want in there the toilet was all jammed up and completely full of shit. There was a butter knife sitting on top of the tank

I was aware of poop knifes and that was the first time I had ever seen one in the wild. I wasn't even grossed out, just kind of like a curiosity fulfilled.
Was it clean?

What is the cleaning protocol for a poop knife?

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

giphy-downsized-large (1).gif

TJHall1

Legendary
same here. I've never owned a plunger or used one.... people that take shits so large it can stop a toilet up are fucking disgusting
My 4 year old can't take shits like that, but she can use a quarter roll of toilet paper in one sitting. My plunger gets used.

Latest posts

Top Bottom