Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody Looking for a new Credit Card? Referral Links - feel free to post yours as well

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Apply for an American Express Card with this link: http://refer.amex.us/JOHNSIB9x?XLINK=MYCP

The is a big yearly fee, but it is more than covered by rewards points after doing the initial spend.

Quick Facts from Nerd Wallet​

• Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on the Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
  • Plus, earn 10x points on eligible purchases on the Card at restaurants worldwide and when you Shop Small in the U.S., on up to $25,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership.
  • Earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
  • Earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
  • $200 Hotel Credit: Get $200 back in statement credits each year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts® or The Hotel Collection bookings with American Express Travel when you pay with your Platinum Card®.
  • $240 Digital Entertainment Credit: Get up to $20 in statement credits each month when you pay for eligible purchases with the Platinum Card® at your choice of one or more of the following providers: Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM, and The New York Times. Enrollment required.
  • New! American Express has expanded The Centurion® Network to include 40+ Centurion Lounge and Studio locations worldwide. Now there are even more places your Platinum Card® can get you complimentary entry and exclusive perks.
  • $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
  • $200 Uber Cash: Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status available to Basic Card Member only.
  • $300 Equinox Credit: Get up to $25 back each month on select Equinox memberships. Enrollment required.
  • $179 CLEAR® Credit: Use your Card and get up to $179 back per year on your CLEAR® membership.
  • $695 annual fee.
  • Terms Apply.

4n6tox

Poster
https://www.referyourchasecard.com/6b/EB2VMWV6BC

Quick Facts​

• Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
  • Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
  • Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
  • With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
  • Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
  • Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
  • Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This will be a good thread, we can take posts down as the referrals are used. CC referrals are not bad if you can score a couple

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
@Dinkis14 is going to jizz himself when he sees this thread.
I’m harder than Chinese arithmetic in a Diamond ice storm.

I have a ton of knowledge on this stuff since I travel so much. Happy to help. Most of my knowledge came from NDCorby on TheMB. I have the following cards:
AmEx Platinum
AmEx Hilton Aspire
Chase Sapphire Preferred
Chase Freedom Unlimited
Citi AAdvantage Platinum
Citi Premier
BofA Cash Rewards MC

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Does it hurt your credit to have so many cards?

Im a points rookie so will be interested in this thread.

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
Does it hurt your credit to have so many cards?

Im a points rookie so will be interested in this thread.
Yes, but very minimal. There is a myth that it is bad for your credit, but the benefits far outweigh (unless you plan on buying property). I just opened another one two weeks ago, and I’m above 800 (pic below). That is also with me buying a new property and car within the last 6 months.

Attachments

• 641D5790-8908-435C-B47A-948DD29501D5.jpeg
    641D5790-8908-435C-B47A-948DD29501D5.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 1

4n6tox

Poster
Yes, but very minimal. There is a myth that it is bad for your credit, but the benefits far outweigh (unless you plan on buying property). I just opened another one two weeks ago, and I’m above 800 (pic below). That is also with me buying a new property and car within the last 6 months.
In my experience, closing accounts (reducing your available credit) hurts score significantly more than opening cards (increasing available credit). Have to be careful if you have 10 cards with an annual fee and you start closing them yearly to avoid the fee.

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
In my experience, closing accounts (reducing your available credit) hurts score significantly more than opening cards (increasing available credit). Have to be careful if you have 10 cards with an annual fee and you start closing them yearly to avoid the fee.
Correct in regards to closing accounts. And yes, the fees can add up quickly. I pay about $1500/year in fees, but well worth it for me. I’m fortunate that I get to book all my own travel and my company pays $500 of my fees.

Latest posts

Top Bottom