Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any Veterinarian on board?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Cooper is asleep so ill post a pic in a bit but he is a giant coon hound 140lb. He has a bulb at the base of his tail that seems to act as a butthole cap. It doesn't bother him as he is too big to reach his butthole to lick it. He is a giant. I get his ass glands expressed 2x a year. I squeeze the tail bulb and no shit slime comes out. Oh wait he moved here is a pic.
Not best but it show the bulb. Never had a doggie butthole tail tissue like this prior
He eats chicken kibble and ruff greens plus fat or scraps from what I eat. He drinks beer w me 1x every 60 days about. He hasn't gotten shots since my place burnt down. After the pitt bulls kept attacking he found out he was a stone cold killer. I'm trying to rehabilitate us both still. Now I carry bearspray so Cooper doesn't have to protect me. His bulb on his base tail is making me ask ?s and I can't find answers. All input welcone20210905_160347.jpgimage000000.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Can’t help. But I can now check “look at dog butt hole lump” off of my Sunday checklist. Great looking dog.
I just wanna know if I need to get Cooper shit faced and cut it out. Jk I'd pay to fix him but it doesn't seem to bother him. No scootn or crootn. Poop is solid and as anticipated. I'm inclined to leave his black dog ass alone.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It may be a plug he can swim in water and not get the rear filled up. He has no bilge pump
I'm kidding but everything i can find is butthole tumors and not his ass stuff. I think that is my dog's analysis sack getting overloaded. Damn I need to hit a biology book.
BRB

TTUcamper

Elite
just a heads up, yeast fucks dogs up bad. beer has shit loads of yeast as does pizza doe and all bread products. I used to do the same shit with my dog until he started growing a yeast factory out of all his pores.

mrt

Elite
If he's lucky it is only a fat tumor, pretty common in dogs and some are on the surface and others are deep which is expensive surgery to remove. My dog had a large one in the right thigh deep, it was removed and healed very well. Dog hated to go to the vet and I would have to drag her into the place. Now the groomer she loved because they had a large bath tub of warm water, I would leave her at noon lunch break and pick her up after work. She was in tall cotton because the two ladies that ran the grooming service loved her and gave her nice cookies.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If he's lucky it is only a fat tumor, pretty common in dogs and some are on the surface and others are deep which is expensive surgery to remove. My dog had a large one in the right thigh deep, it was removed and healed very well. Dog hated to go to the vet and I would have to drag her into the place. Now the groomer she loved because they had a large bath tub of warm water, I would leave her at noon lunch break and pick her up after work. She was in tall cotton because the two ladies that ran the grooming service loved her and gave her nice cookies.
Definitely not a fatty tumor. I can identify those in 1 sec. I'm gonna get the groomer to do their thing next week

yankmenoodle

Elite
Mine gets a lump on his tail a little bit lower than that, and it eventually will pop like a zit. I squeeze what I can out, but it never goes away. I think it will need surgery to get rid of it completely.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Mine gets a lump on his tail a little bit lower than that, and it eventually will pop like a zit. I squeeze what I can out, but it never goes away. I think it will need surgery to get rid of it completely.
This thing doesn't have a head. It is round and bulbous. I'm 48 and always had dogs. Never noticed it til maybe 6 months ago. It is just odd. Doesn't seem to bother him. Doesn't ooze. He is such a bad ass I think it is just part of his DNA.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
just a heads up, yeast fucks dogs up bad. beer has shit loads of yeast as does pizza doe and all bread products. I used to do the same shit with my dog until he started growing a yeast factory out of all his pores.
I give him beer once every 30-45 days. Pizza dough though...I will now stop.

I broke down and got a vet appointment for tomorrow. The bulb grew tues and weds

BigBucnNole

Elite
Yeah I'm the top pizza dough boy at the village idiot pizzeria in Columbia SC

Pretty cool. Happy for you, sounds like yore life is really beginning to turn around after all those pills you were on the other week.

Is this some sort of federal jobs program?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Well it isn't a clogged ueast prob,pizza duogh like @bignucnole or a cyst. It is a stage 1 tumor (cancermast wiill be cutting it out and praying thats for talking and laughing w m.wxcwot for you you fat dingbelly pos

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Pretty cool. Happy for you, sounds like yore life is really beginning to turn around after all those pills you were on the other week.

Is this some sort of federal jobs program?
Hey retard know nothing

You work in a pizza factory??? It’s all starting to make cents.
Hey retard know nothing

Top Bottom