Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any Qanon’ers here?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Q/Qanon offers an explanation or at least some closure to a lot of otherwise unexplained people/activities. There’s a lot of really weird shit out there these days and Q gives a solution (jail) and sometimes a plausible explanation. People like both of those things.

-China
-Soros
-Clintons
-Epstein
-Podesta/Alafantis/pedophilia
-John Roberts
- etc etc etc

along with even more govt corruption than ever

Q is a hoax though.
What is Q? What was the Hoax? What the F did I miss. I believe all the things listed are true. Before Q ever even existed. What is it?

Jtrain80

Legendary
The Q movement was/is a psyops by deep state JWO to keep people focused on a political solution instead of a biblical solution.

Except for the fact he quoted scriptures and asked everyone to pray.

Other than that, yes it was political.

What is Q? What was the Hoax? What the F did I miss. I believe all the things listed are true. Before Q ever even existed. What is it?

Really? You do know you are posting on a message board that was created to continue a discussion of Q, right?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Except for the fact he quoted scriptures and asked everyone to pray.

Other than that, yes it was political.

Really? You do know you are posting on a message board that was created to continue a discussion of Q, right?
That doesnt explain what Q is and what they believe and why its conspiracy

Jtrain80

Legendary

Q is "allegedly" a group of people in the Trump administration that posts on a message board.

"They" or anons believe all kinds of shit and disagree on everything. Message board life, what can one say.

It is called a conspiracy because certain groups dont like what Q is shedding a light on.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
The rampant Pedophilia was kinda hard to ignore.
Especially when they killed the dog shit out of
anyone that dared to expose it.

I don’t know, maybe I’m just sensitive.

i know - I agree that rampant pedos are out there and at high levels of most governments.

q just told us that the military was in control of this and would fix the situation. That was a hoax.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Most I know believed Q to be a group made of Millitary intelligence(Gen Flynn’s group) NSA hackers (Admiral Rogers group). NSA’s former top hacking group was know as Q-Group. There were believed to be behind the disclosure of bread crumbs to lead “Anons” (who are individuals with special tech skills..😉.IYKWIM) The bread crump would lead to answers which could be disseminated to the public BC the Gov employees would have been breaking the law.

Remember Adm. Roger went AWOL to tell Trump he was being spied on. Flynn was attacked/setup from the beginning. Then there is this tweet 👇 that occurred while Adm. Rogers was running NSA and NO ONE was reprimanded. 🤔

BA70D0B1-94E7-4033-B25D-8EC10AE0E492.jpeg

Flynn and Rogers are BOTH know to have spoken at symposiums regarding the needs for a citizen digital Army, Army on Anons, and/or citizen journalists/researchers.

Remember I am just 1 simple Anon giving you my prospective on what many I know believed. As with everything/everyone, WE are each individuals who share many likes/beliefs BUT not all. Many I know are against ALL GOVERNMENTS. Not necessarily Anarchists just deep seeded distrust in the institutions. Some are Black Hat some are White Hat...and some of have worn Both hats at different times.

BigBucnNole

Elite
How the fuck did 8chan get the citizens United attorney!!?!?
My guess so far is Q is a coordination between Bannon and 8chan to rile up a voter base and drive web traffic.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Most I know believed Q to be a group made of Millitary intelligence(Gen Flynn’s group) NSA hackers (Admiral Rogers group). NSA’s former top hacking group was know as Q-Group. There were believed to be behind the disclosure of bread crumbs to lead “Anons” (who are individuals with special tech skills..😉.IYKWIM) The bread crump would lead to answers which could be disseminated to the public BC the Gov employees would have been breaking the law.

Remember Adm. Roger went AWOL to tell Trump he was being spied on. Flynn was attacked/setup from the beginning. Then there is this tweet 👇 that occurred while Adm. Rogers was running NSA and NO ONE was reprimanded. 🤔

View attachment 14891

Flynn and Rogers are BOTH know to have spoken at symposiums regarding the needs for a citizen digital Army, Army on Anons, and/or citizen journalists/researchers.

Remember I am just 1 simple Anon giving you my prospective on what many I know believed. As with everything/everyone, WE are each individuals who share many likes/beliefs BUT not all. Many I know are against ALL GOVERNMENTS. Not necessarily Anarchists just deep seeded distrust in the institutions. Some are Black Hat some are White Hat...and some of have worn Both hats at different times.
Thank You

BurntJ

Founder
How the fuck did 8chan get the citizens United attorney!!?!?
My guess so far is Q is a coordination between Bannon and 8chan to rile up a voter base and drive web traffic.

Wait...wut? Bannon...huh? Bannon literally ran Breitbart. Why would he leave there if he wanted/needed to drive web traffic. He had more traffic and presence at Breitbart than at either the 4chan or 8chan/8kun site originally.

This is an interesting take AS I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYONE SAY THEY THINK IT WAS BANNON. I would love to hear this game theory.....

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 14891

IMO Q is whoever got Trump involved in running for POTUS. No way in hell Trump does this on his own with the risk of losing everything for himself and his family. I'll continue to hold out hope that the cavalry is still on the way. Military tribunals are the only way to take down the bad guys because our govt officials and scotus are all on the take. Keep the faith boys especially you youngins'.

BurntJ

Founder
IMO Q is whoever got Trump involved in running for POTUS. No way in hell Trump does this on his own with the risk of losing everything for himself and his family. I'll continue to hold out hope that the cavalry is still on the way. Military tribunals are the only way to take down the bad guys because our govt officials and scotus are all on the take. Keep the faith boys especially you youngins'.

Exactly! I am in total agreement with everything you said!

Latest posts

Top Bottom