Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any other Valerian Root bros on here?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’ve been taking it for the last month and I’d like to think it makes me feel more relaxed. Can’t really tell. But I’ll take the VR after dinner and then when I take melatonin right before I go to bed it knocks my ass out.

Previously in taking melatonin by itself, it would help me get to sleep, but this shit together puts me out like a light. Been having crazy dreams too

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I’ve been taking it for the last month and I’d like to think it makes me feel more relaxed. Can’t really tell. But I’ll take the VR after dinner and then when I take melatonin right before I go to bed it knocks my ass out.

Previously in taking melatonin by itself, it would help me get to sleep, but this shit together puts me out like a light. Been having crazy dreams too

Interesting

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Interesting
I came up with the combo on my own. Didn’t take much brain power to come up with it - something that relaxes and something that makes you sleepy. I just looked around the web and the FDA doesn’t recommend taking both together (so you know it must be good) and one kids piano teacher said it makes him dream in 3 dimensions

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I came up with the combo on my own. Didn’t take much brain power to come up with it - something that relaxes and something that makes you sleepy. I just looked around the web and the FDA doesn’t recommend taking both together (so you know it must be good) and one kids piano teacher said it makes him dream in 3 dimensions
Done. looks like I'm going to the store tomorrow

Girl I use to date gave me a book about how to practice lucid dreaming. Its super cool.. basically teaches you how to stay in lucid dreams longer without instantly panicking and waking up

Last edited:

PleasureMoose

Legendary
what is you are on a tropical island with 146 beautiful women who only have eyes for you?
Nah that's too easy all I would do would run around and hump things.. I like where your heads though. More on the lines of flying or telepathy.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Nah that's too easy all I would do would run around and hump things.. I like where your heads though. More on the lines of flying or telepathy.
I know a couple people that are convinced that telepathy is real. Maybe they are right. Maybe I am one of them, maybe not

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Is yore Peen bigger than real life in these 3d dreams?

Asking for a friend of course

TJHall1

Legendary
I know a couple people that are convinced that telepathy is real. Maybe they are right. Maybe I am one of them, maybe not
mark-wahlberg-the-departed.gif

Top Bottom