Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any one have a good story? Funny shit. Ive been in a funk since Thursday after my plasma treatment. But i can walk

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Usually it has the other way around for me
I'm both Irish and Black. I don't look like an Enigmatic person but here we are.

When others speed me up I slow down. I'm a mellow fucking berserker @Viking a Flood type event one needs to prepare for properly.
But let me have no inhibitions and I'll have anywhere singing and dancing and I won't remember a tad bit.
I like to think I'm the angels etch a sketch of true goodness.

@Densel Or me. I posted my cell and @njnole left it up.
Dm here if you really need.a hand w anything.
I've never ridden a horse. I never dove til I did and they had never seen such a low use of oxy. I feel like I'd be that on a horse.
Go Cocks. I'm conflicted. As a fighting Irish I wanna fight a chicken

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
It is a vibing African Irish Shaman dNce not Sheman dance.
Mw7Huhi.gif

champsballs

Elite
Founder
It is a vibing African Irish Shaman dNce not Sheman dance.
A vibing African Irish Shaman dance is a blend of traditional African and Irish dance movements infused with a sensual, sexual energy. The dance often incorporates smooth, fluid body movements and seductive hip gyrations, creating a captivating and alluring performance. It is a fusion of cultures and sexual expression, creating a unique and electrifying experience for both the dancer and the audience.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
A vibing African Irish Shaman dance is a blend of traditional African and Irish dance movements infused with a sensual, sexual energy. The dance often incorporates smooth, fluid body movements and seductive hip gyrations, creating a captivating and alluring performance. It is a fusion of cultures and sexual expression, creating a unique and electrifying experience for both the dancer and the audience.

Mw7Huhi.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Once upon a time, there was an obese man named Bob who loved baseball. He was a die-hard fan of the Kansas City Royals and never missed a game. One day, he decided to take a break from his sedentary lifestyle and go to a Royals game. As he watched the game from the stands, he felt a sudden burst of energy and began dancing carefree. At first, the people around him stared in surprise, but soon they were all clapping and cheering him on. Bob danced and sang along to the stadium music, enjoying the game like never before. By the end of the day, he was exhausted but happy, and he vowed to keep dancing and having fun at future games.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Once upon a time, there was a man named Rebar who was in a terrible accident. He was rushed to the hospital, where doctors performed a plasma transfusion to save his life. After the transfusion, Rebar began to feel strange. He soon discovered that he had gained the ability to unzip people's pants with his mind. At first, Rebar was shocked and confused by his new power. But as he experimented with it, he realized that he could use it to play pranks on his friends and family. He would unzip their pants without them noticing, and then watch as they frantically tried to zip them back up. Rebar's friends and family were not amused by his pranks, and they asked him to stop using his powers on them. Rebar eventually learned to control his powers and use them responsibly. He even used them to help others, such as unzipping the pants of people who had their hands full and couldn't do it themselves. Rebar became known as the "Pants Unzipper" and he was happy to have found a way to use his powers for good.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Once upon a time, there was a man named Rebar who was in a terrible accident. He was rushed to the hospital, where doctors performed a plasma transfusion to save his life. After the transfusion, Rebar began to feel strange. He soon discovered that he had gained the ability to unzip people's pants with his mind. At first, Rebar was shocked and confused by his new power. But as he experimented with it, he realized that he could use it to play pranks on his friends and family. He would unzip their pants without them noticing, and then watch as they frantically tried to zip them back up. Rebar's friends and family were not amused by his pranks, and they asked him to stop using his powers on them. Rebar eventually learned to control his powers and use them responsibly. He even used them to help others, such as unzipping the pants of people who had their hands full and couldn't do it themselves. Rebar became known as the "Pants Unzipper" and he was happy to have found a way to use his powers for good.
Who told you
I use light like you use radar
Just less teeth and spit from me

Top Bottom