Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any Moonshiners TV show fans here?

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Maggie Valley NC is having the annual “Hillbilly Jam” this weekend. Featuring most of the folks from the show.

Met Mark Ramsey from the duo known as “Mark and Digger” and Amanda from the show and Master Distiller.

She’s smoke but has a tatted up husband who didn’t like me putting my arm around her for a pic.:: 87A13B7A-7E9A-4BA2-A6A3-726B54ADAC31.jpegA2E88521-13E3-4E26-B469-687DC3E27330.jpeg

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I think that show is terrible, but the weekend in Maggie Valley sounds like fun. Drink some booze & hanging out at a festival in the relatively cool mountains always sounds like a good summer day...sorry that girl is married, looks like a fun time.

D

Deleted member 2886

Oh man, I used to love getting blazed and watching 'Moonshiners'.

Even though it's fake as fuck and just terrible in general.

Some of the characters & shenanigans were/are awfully hilarious and highly entertaining.

Especially Tickle, IE: when he set up the absurd second hand shop(*'Tickle's Tackle') as a front,...😂...damn that was too much funny.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Oh man, I used to love getting blazed and watching 'Moonshiners'.

Even though it's fake as fuck and just terrible in general.

Some of the characters & shenanigans were/are awfully hilarious and highly entertaining.

Especially Tickle, IE: when he set up the absurd second hand shop(*'Tickle's Tackle') as a front,...😂...damn that was too much funny.
Tickle used to come here for the festival but his “appearance fee” got too high. I did meet Jim Tom a while back and he’s a mountain Assed recluse. Did not like people being around him at all

D

Deleted member 2886

Tickle used to come here for the festival but his “appearance fee” got too high. I did meet Jim Tom a while back and he’s a mountain Assed recluse. Did not like people being around him at all
Mate, that's so cool.

Jim Tom is definitely an interesting character aye.

I reckon Tim Smith was prolly my favourite overall, just coz of his more professional/prudent approach to things.

Used to be stitches, laughing from the love/hate relationship between Bill & Josh, fuck they're funny sometimes.

One of the main things I really liked about the 'Moonshiners' show, was some of the basic concepts with the trippy/creative ideas they'd demonstrate(🤣*or attempt to) with the clandestine bush operations.

😂Despite doing a hilariously half assed job of these setups quite often, and either resulting with comical production mishaps or them frantically scattering into the bush, supposedly being chased by "The Law"😆

D

Deleted member 2886

Didn't know until this thread that any adults actually watched & were entertained by that show. Shit is faker WE.
Hey, who you callin "adult" there buddy?!
hot-girl-v-banana.giff8ua5Qe.gif😂
"Adults" are supposed be in the "mature" solidified-artificially conformed development stage of the deliberately misled & perverted societal template,...bound to strict indoctrinated parameters of ignorant 9-5 servitude.
giphy (16).gif
I'll have you know,...I'm immature as fuck!😂
tenor (2).gif
I don't have to get up early and drive to some cunty "job", slaving away for some other cunty,...shit I can stay up all night getting stoned af harassing people on TFSF or watch hilarious shit like South Park and Naked Gun, or Rick 'n' Morty.
😉👍
2NDt.gif
Frankly, imo, 'Moonshiners' was way less fake compared to the bullshit mainstream regurgitations,...and at least it had an element of comedic value.
dancing-dirty-happy.gifcsCzo-.gifcsCzo-.gifcsCzo-.giftumblr_nn2uxlmSig1tds2vfo1_400.giftumblr_nn2uxlmSig1tds2vfo1_400.giftumblr_nn2uxlmSig1tds2vfo1_400.gif
Perhaps one might say it's sorta like the "slapstick" genre of the more "serious" or "real" mainstream shows that most people legitimately believe as if to be Real,...such as CNN, FOX, InfoWars, etc, etc?

Last edited by a moderator:

OM JD

Poster
Maggie Valley NC is having the annual “Hillbilly Jam” this weekend. Featuring most of the folks from the show.

Met Mark Ramsey from the duo known as “Mark and Digger” and Amanda from the show and Master Distiller.

She’s smoke but has a tatted up husband who didn’t like me putting my arm around her for a pic.:: View attachment 121926View attachment 121927
That’s cool, OPee. I’ve watched since Season 1. There’s no doubt the shit’s faker than Dolly, but the entertainment value is pretty high. And I’m sure some of those guys, like Mark and Digger, really know what they’re doing and seem to be pretty good dudes. Sounds like a good weekend.

Top Bottom