Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any good Sleuths on this board with connections?

catreaper

Master Baiter
I had a close friend “OD” on Christmas Day. He was living with his ex and I received messages on Facebook from his account three days after his death. Something is not right with this situation. I’ve spoken with the detective that was first on the scene and he told me something was off as well. I won’t put out info on here out of respect but if any of you could help I’d appreciate it via PM.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I had a close friend “OD” on Christmas Day. He was living with his ex and I received messages on Facebook from his account three days after his death. Something is not right with this situation. I’ve spoken with the detective that was first on the scene and he told me something was off as well. I won’t put out info on here out of respect but if any of you could help I’d appreciate it via PM.

Hit up @TheRealJohnCooper I talk with him all the time - cool as shit - and it's his line of work.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My bil is a fed. Lmk or dm

MalO

Elite
Why are you posting here? You should be holding a seance and asking the tortured spirit of your old friend why he is haunting facebook.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So how was the new "funny money" they asked you to review?
It never ends. I'm color blind but I have an eye. If someone from our country asks my help, I have always helped. Now i did fascinating bad things when I was younger. Fascinating
The funniest market you'll see in the next 5 yrs will be gold bc of mining costs. I call gold yall

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It never ends. I'm color blind but I have an eye. If someone from our country asks my help, I have always helped. Now i did fascinating bad things when I was younger. Fascinating
The funniest market you'll see in the next 5 yrs will be gold bc of mining costs. I call gold yall
Mark thebday and calendar and we can check back fellers

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Oh yea I remember you posting about your younger days.

The other day you mentioned you'd been asked to help look at some new bills.

Just wondering how it went - was it hard to see that it was fake?

So you are saying buy gold?

champsballs

Elite
Founder

What kinda info you looking for?
Was there 911 call or any paramedic response? Or just a dead body on arrival

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Oh yea I remember you posting about your younger days.

The other day you mentioned you'd been asked to help look at some new bills.

Just wondering how it went - was it hard to see that it was fake?

So you are saying buy gold?
I simply gave an opinion to some officials. They were just considering what my opinion was

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I can put one of two crews on it. The morning coffee crew at the local diner or the afternoon crew at the tire shop. All top notch investigators.

catreaper

Master Baiter
I can put one of two crews on it. The morning coffee crew at the local diner or the afternoon crew at the tire shop. All top notch investigators.
Thanks man. I appreciate it. Maybe you could find a third crew to print off my message on an 8.5 x11 standard 20# paper, print it and shove it firmly up your blown out asshole. I’m sure you wouldn’t like that as it’s not girthy enough, so hopefully they can insert a finger or most likely a fist as well for just ONE second so you can feel like you helped. Much love.

Top Bottom