Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Antonio Brown Continuously Farts in Front of His Doctor

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I have that annoying bastard on ignore, but must be a hell of a troll if he has you @ing him in threads he hasn't even shitposted in yet.
I’m just waiting to find out why he loves Cleveland steamers so much, and what they’re called across the pond?

A Sussex steamer?

A wild Winchester?

A Padstow pile?

This troll has yet to respond, and I know it’s because he doesn’t want my short skinny Asian cock slid across his face.

Rube Reaper

Elite
After prolonged fisting sessions it’s common for air or flatulence to escape the bussy for extended periods of time.

Unsurprising to see a privileged white male take offense to someone else’s physical condition. Being offended is the default condition for them.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I’m just waiting to find out why he loves Cleveland steamers so much, and what they’re called across the pond?

A Sussex steamer?

A wild Winchester?

A Padstow pile?

This troll has yet to respond, and I know it’s because he doesn’t want my short skinny Asian cock slid across his face.
I’m typically not attracted to little guys but there is nothing wrong with you being proud of your own heritage and reality.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I have that annoying bastard on ignore, but must be a hell of a troll if he has you @ing him in threads he hasn't even shitposted in yet.
Question.....If I pull all the faggit trolls on ignore. What will the Main Forum page look like. Mine presently is covered in Faggit Troll Threads. If I will only have 1-2 total threads showing, that may still be good enough at this point. (and FYI, I have never BLOCKED ANYONE, ANYWHERE on the webz.)

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Question.....If I pull all the faggit trolls on ignore. What will the Main Forum page look like. Mine presently is covered in Faggit Troll Threads. If I will only have 1-2 total threads showing, that may still be good enough at this point. (and FYI, I have never BLOCKED ANYONE, ANYWHERE on the webz.)

I had never blocked anyone anywhere until here, and I think I only have 2 or 3 posters on ignore. They are just the most obvious, annoying and lazy trolls, not all of them. Bugged me reading their crap, so figured I'd try the ignore function. I like it.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder

You are going to put yourself on ignore? How does that work? You won’t be able to see your own posts?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I had never blocked anyone anywhere until here, and I think I only have 2 or 3 posters on ignore. They are just the most obvious, annoying and lazy trolls, not all of them. Bugged me reading their crap, so figured I'd try the ignore function. I like it.
I think he's my only ignore here. Just an obvious troll or mesmerizingly dumb bastard. Either way... Im good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom