Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another shooting

TJHall1

Legendary
From someone in Tulsa:
My wife is there right now. The hospital is still on lockdown. Hearing it was a man with a grudge against a surgeon and opened fire while surgeon was peforming a surgery. 4 dead including the shooter who committed suicide.

TJHall1

Legendary
So guns load themselves, guns turn their safety off, then guns aim themselves. Lastly, guns pull their own trigger.

I’ll be damned, you learn something new everyday… 🖕🏻
giphy.webp

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Agreed but it(don’t know their pronouns) is not fucking going anywhere. May as well use it’s posts to shine a light on thoughts of stupidity that, unfortunately, really exist.

I disagree. That poster is here for only one of two reasons...To get kicks out of stirring the pot, or to derail conversations(or both). Every reply to a troll is giving them exactly what they want and only encouraging more trolling, in addition to just shitting up the board.

TJHall1

Legendary
I disagree. That poster is here for only one of two reasons...To get kicks out of stirring the pot, or to derail conversations(or both). Every reply to a troll is giving them exactly what they want and only encouraging more trolling, in addition to just shitting up the board.
How do some of you fucktards not realize this? ^^^^^

TJHall1

Legendary
Agreed but it(don’t know their pronouns) is not fucking going anywhere. May as well use it’s posts to shine a light on thoughts of stupidity that, unfortunately, really exist.
The only reason he won't go anywhere is because he knows he can get morons like you and america Viking and John Cooper and Joe kings to respond to him.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
How do some of you fucktards not realize this? ^^^^^

The only reason he won't go anywhere is because he knows he can get morons like you and america Viking and John Cooper and Joe kings to respond to him.

It really is quite amazing how many people on here don't understand trolls, or do understand but for some retarded reason engage with them anyway. I keep saying it, but the posters replying to the trolls are worse than the trolls themselves. Wish we could ignore the replies to posters we have on ignore.

TJHall1

Legendary
It really is quite amazing how many people on here don't understand trolls, or do understand but for some retarded reason engage with them anyway. I keep saying it, but the posters replying to the trolls are worse than the trolls themselves. Wish we could ignore the replies to posters we have on ignore.
Ya, I don't get it. @TheRealJohnCooper in another thread said it's fun. What??? In what way is encouraging that fucking moron to keep posting fun??!! It's fun to feed into his trolls??

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Ya, I don't get it. @TheRealJohnCooper in another thread said it's fun. What??? In what way is encouraging that fucking moron to keep posting fun??!! It's fun to feed into his trolls??
Dude. It just doesn’t bother me that much. He actually bothers me less than American 1st who I am ashamed to have put on ignore. First person I have ever ignored., I think.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

That thread was confusing. Starting a thread bitching about a troll? You basically admitted to said troll that he is in your head. Then saying it is fun to engage? Someone posting shit that they know will rile you up, only for the purpose of getting a reaction, and you giving them that reaction is fun??? Weird.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Dude. It just doesn’t bother me that much. He actually bothers me less than American 1st who I am ashamed to have put on ignore. First person I have ever ignored., I think.

I have 2 or 3 on ignore & America1st is one of them. Sweet baby Jesus his stupid schtick of misspelling every word was beyond obnoxious. So weird, used to be a good poster. I think he was always a troll, getting in good with us, but playing the long game.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
This is how I feel. It kinda cracks me up that he can still max out people and they call him the worst troll ever

Belezabro

Elite
Last night I was at my sons’ baseball game when news spread throughout the crowd that there was shooting at a local church. 3 dead. A man shot his ex-girlfriend and her friend then killed himself. The minister of the church is my neighbor and his son and my son are good friends. The minister was at the church when it happened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom