Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another Shabbat

fschmidt

Poster
During shabbat I stop working and think about the sad state of the world. Last week I posted to the biggest Christian forum to see what they are like:

The clear conclusion is that modern Christians are complete morons, just like the rest of modern culture. So the only non-moronic religions are Anabaptists and some Muslims and Jews though they are parasites. So I went ahead and wrote more for Muslims:

And that concludes me talking to myself in public.

D

Deleted member 2886

During shabbat I stop working and think about the sad state of the world. Last week I posted to the biggest Christian forum to see what they are like:

The clear conclusion is that modern Christians are complete morons, just like the rest of modern culture. So the only non-moronic religions are Anabaptists and some Muslims and Jews though they are parasites. So I went ahead and wrote more for Muslims:

And that concludes me talking to myself in public.
Well, i am guessing you have your reasons for subjectively justifying & adopting this rather hostile pessimistic perspective you commonly express, and that's perfectly fine coz it is the individuals birthright to do so as one wills.

Although, imo, it probably isn't the most efficacious means to go about, as seems to be the case, an effort seeking the recruitment others to your cult.

As far as i can tell, Mr, or Ms fschmidt, you definitively lack significantly important information pertaining to the current, generally exceedingly underdeveloped, state of man-kind, as you've repeatedly stated a belief that this state is entirely the fault of the "common man", when that isn't accurate by a long shot.

i wonder, are you a "Sayan",
[*😂no, not related to the fuckin dragon ball cartoon] and are you dutifully setting about disseminating confusion on behalf of your perfidious brethren?

i read through that other forums thread you've linked.
Screenshot_2022-10-09-01-13-34-00_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
Since you seem to preach as if from some assumed "holier than thou" position as though convinced of your own inherent superiority, therefore one must have already diligently researched everything and thus know everything.

Except, as i already hinted at, you consistently and very clearly demonstrate that you have not, and therefore do not know fuck all.

Even the most retarded occult initiate[*specifically those seeking enlightenment via the benevolent practices only] know that selflessness is prerequisite, as is the vigilance for maintaining subservience, subsequent of the realization as to the inherently corrupting influence, of the "ego".

@fschmidt everything i have witnessed of you thus far, indicates a corrupt-power tripping[*though apparently powerless] asshat,...and whom is either variably ignorant of ones-"self"/or perhaps wholly ignorant of one's own fundamental ignorance, or are infact aware and actually deliberately attempting to predate upon those less informed &/or cognizant of the spastified twerpletry you so fervently proclaim via some seemingly self derived argumentum ad verecundium.

imhfo, you sir, or ma'am, are in need of a significant helping of humble fuckin pie.

Ironically, this is the opinion of one whom is generally-to some degree, perceived by the "common man" as if to be a "crazy person",...yet here i am—once again, highlighting an actual fuckin crazy person;- i.e;👉 @fschmidt 👈
IMG_20221009_023934.png
🖕😆

yankmenoodle

Elite
Satan. Pride. Authority. Self. "I will be like the most high." Evil will be called good, and good will be called evil. It's all in the Bible. The United States is the most generous country in the world. The United States began as a Christ following people. I think there are still many Christ following people here. All the people that hate Christians are ignorant of Christianity or satanic.

D

Deleted member 2886

Satan. Pride. Authority. Self. "I will be like the most high." Evil will be called good, and good will be called evil. It's all in the Bible. The United States is the most generous country in the world. The United States began as a Christ following people. I think there are still many Christ following people here. All the people that hate Christians are ignorant of Christianity or satanic.
Man, i agree.
There's one group hiding within—and masquerading as a certain very controversial group that has benefited most significantly from US taxpayers generosity.
But apparently it's all good according to mainstream sources and plus no one's allowed to point them out,... because they say so.
IMG_20221009_094705.jpg
Definitely don't read anything from the Babylonian—or the Jerusalem Talmud,...particularly the Mishna, which incorporates teachings of the Pharisees on Jewish Law.
Seedwar-Loxist-Talmudic-Weaponized-Racism-AntiSemitism-White-Guilt-Explained-talmud-image-talm...jpgSeedwar-Loxist-Talmudic-Weaponized-Racism-AntiSemitism-White-Guilt-Explained-talmud-image3.jpgSeedwar-Loxist-Talmudic-Weaponized-Racism-AntiSemitism-White-Guilt-Explained-talmud-image1.jpg
Seedwar-Loxist-Talmudic-Weaponized-Racism-AntiSemitism-White-Guilt-Explained-talmud-image2.jpg

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Well, i am guessing you have your reasons for subjectively justifying & adopting this rather hostile pessimistic perspective you commonly express, and that's perfectly fine coz it is the individuals birthright to do so as one wills.

Although, imo, it probably isn't the most efficacious means to go about, as seems to be the case, an effort seeking the recruitment others to your cult.

As far as i can tell, Mr, or Ms fschmidt, you definitively lack significantly important information pertaining to the current, generally exceedingly underdeveloped, state of man-kind, as you've repeatedly stated a belief that this state is entirely the fault of the "common man", when that isn't accurate by a long shot.

[*😂no, not related to the fuckin dragon ball cartoon] and are you dutifully setting about disseminating confusion on behalf of your perfidious brethren?

View attachment 140722
Since you seem to preach as if from some assumed "holier than thou" position as though convinced of your own inherent superiority, therefore one must have already diligently researched everything and thus know everything.

Except, as i already hinted at, you consistently and very clearly demonstrate that you have not, and therefore do not know fuck all.

Even the most retarded occult initiate[*specifically those seeking enlightenment via the benevolent practices only] know that selflessness is prerequisite, as is the vigilance for maintaining subservience, subsequent of the realization as to the inherently corrupting influence, of the "ego".

@fschmidt everything i have witnessed of you thus far, indicates a corrupt-power tripping[*though apparently powerless] asshat,...and whom is either variably ignorant of ones-"self"/or perhaps wholly ignorant of one's own fundamental ignorance, or are infact aware and actually deliberately attempting to predate upon those less informed &/or cognizant of the spastified twerpletry you so fervently proclaim via some seemingly self derived argumentum ad verecundium.

imhfo, you sir, or ma'am, are in need of a significant helping of humble fuckin pie.

Ironically, this is the opinion of one whom is generally-to some degree, perceived by the "common man" as if to be a "crazy person",...yet here i am—once again, highlighting an actual fuckin crazy person;- i.e;👉 @fschmidt 👈
View attachment 140731
🖕😆
TOv.gif

fschmidt

Poster

View attachment 140722

View attachment 140731
🖕😆
Yes I do have reasons for expressing my hostile pessimistic perspective. It is because I am not trying to form a cult, rather I am trying to find any remnant of non-morons who may still exist. If I was trying to form a cult, I would say positive things that would appeal to morons like you.

Like all modern scum, you insult me without saying anything of substance. And this makes sense because modern scum do not know anything of substance. In addition, modern scum are "useless eaters" as the elite correctly say. Modern scum produce nothing of value. In contrast, my posts are full of substance and I have produced a lot of value.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Yes I do have reasons for expressing my hostile pessimistic perspective. It is because I am not trying to form a cult, rather I am trying to find any remnant of non-morons who may still exist. If I was trying to form a cult, I would say positive things that would appeal to morons like you.

Like all modern scum, you insult me without saying anything of substance. And this makes sense because modern scum do not know anything of substance. In addition, modern scum are "useless eaters" as the elite correctly say. Modern scum produce nothing of value. In contrast, my posts are full of substance and I have produced a lot of value.
The Ghey community thanks you. FAGGIT!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

View attachment 140722

View attachment 140731
🖕😆
Nice work! I actually lol’d which has never happened before in an @fschmidt Thread as he is a piece of dog shit.

🤣🤣🤣

D

Deleted member 2886

magicut_1665242907339.jpg

I would like to then, attempt to insult you in such a way that is befitting a person of high standard such as you..........but instead, a few questions

If you are not trying to for a cult, then why try to find others of "substance" as you call them. Seems to me that birds of a feather flock together. If you have these pessimistic views, for" a reason" as you put it, the context of what you generally say leads me to believe that you alone (or perhaps with other elites) have found the answers to life, or at least not to be scum. Would you agree that another definition of "modern scum" would include those who continue to propagate the "scumy" ideology and promotions of scumy daily works? Can one who is "scum" somehow not be. Is there a list of things that include "modern scum" so we can all be on the same page. Honest query.

To exaggerate a bit...................my favorite color is purple\maroon shades. A an example, if I said this in open forum, I get the feeling as you would say " modern scum like those type of colors"

fschmidt

Poster
I would like to then, attempt to insult you in such a way that is befitting a person of high standard such as you..........but instead, a few questions

If you are not trying to for a cult, then why try to find others of "substance" as you call them. Seems to me that birds of a feather flock together. If you have these pessimistic views, for" a reason" as you put it, the context of what you generally say leads me to believe that you alone (or perhaps with other elites) have found the answers to life, or at least not to be scum. Would you agree that another definition of "modern scum" would include those who continue to propagate the "scumy" ideology and promotions of scumy daily works? Can one who is "scum" somehow not be. Is there a list of things that include "modern scum" so we can all be on the same page. Honest query.

To exaggerate a bit...................my favorite color is purple\maroon shades. A an example, if I said this in open forum, I get the feeling as you would say " modern scum like those type of colors"
I guess it depends on how you define "cult". If "birds of a feather flocking together" is a cult, then almost any group is a cult. But if a cult is a group led by a leader, then this doesn't apply because I am not interested in being a leader.

Yes, as far as I know, I alone have suggested a serious proposal to avoid scumminess. There are a fair number of people who recognize parts of the problem, like dysgenics and loss of religion, but none of them have proposed solutions.

Yes those who promote scumminess are scum. Obviously one cannot be scum and non-scum at the same time, but scum can repent and become non-scum. "Modern scum" are just members of modern culture as I explained here.

D

Deleted member 2886

I guess it depends on how you define "cult". If "birds of a feather flocking together" is a cult, then almost any group is a cult. But if a cult is a group led by a leader, then this doesn't apply because I am not interested in being a leader.

Yes, as far as I know, I alone have suggested a serious proposal to avoid scumminess. There are a fair number of people who recognize parts of the problem, like dysgenics and loss of religion, but none of them have proposed solutions.

Yes those who promote scumminess are scum. Obviously one cannot be scum and non-scum at the same time, but scum can repent and become non-scum. "Modern scum" are just members of modern culture as I explained here.
IMG_20230314_012107_165.jpg

Top Bottom