Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Andrew Tate converts to Islam

fschmidt

Poster

"I think it's the last religion... It's the last one, because no other religion has boundaries which they enforce. If you will tolerate everything, then you stand for nothing...99% of Christians are ignoring every single rule in the Bible, every single day. They'll try and say they interpret it differently... Only Muslims follow their book, so they're the last religion."

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He can follow any religion he'd want however he wants. Why does he have to have everyone pointing and interpretation identically?

Wasabi vs Shia
Or Iran vs Saudi Arabia if I have sects wrong

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
He can follow any religion he'd want however he wants. Why does he have to have everyone pointing and interpretation identically?

Wasabi vs Shia
Or Iran vs Saudi Arabia if I have sects wrong
You have the names wrong but somehow nailed it at the same time.

I see Shia Lebouf eating Wasabi and getting sick... It works.

Emma tenywa

Elite
Any christian who reads his bible

"I think it's the last religion... It's the last one, because no other religion has boundaries which they enforce. If you will tolerate everything, then you stand for nothing...99% of Christians are ignoring every single rule in the Bible, every single day. They'll try and say they interpret it differently... Only Muslims follow their book, so they're the last religion."
Any christian who reads his bible would know this was always gonna happen, and then will try finding ways of strengthening his relationship with God.not new religion

fschmidt

Poster
Any christian who reads his bible would know this was always gonna happen, and then will try finding ways of strengthening his relationship with God.not new religion
Religion is not supposed to be a solitary activity, so strengthening one's relationship with God is not enough. See Matthew 18:20. The only good Christian groups left are traditional Anabaptists, but they don't seem like a good fit for Andrew Tate. Modern Christianity is pure evil.

Top Bottom