Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Amyoneone colorblind?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I can tell different shades of colors but light blue and grey fuck me up. There are those tests and I fail half of them. I thought about getting those glasses but I like who I am. So I run red-light thinking they were green. What's the worst that could happen.

Blue-green fuck .e up and some mixed white looks light green.
My family dogged me til I was probably 16 over it.
Yall think I should get them. I heard around 600-1000.

I can shoot a duck at 200 yards so it doesn't hurt real life.
Only time it fucks me is wiring new equipment. I have to hVe a guy verify my color connections bc once a little dirty red and green look same.

Oler Ted

Elite
I can tell different shades of colors but light blue and grey fuck me up. There are those tests and I fail half of them. I thought about getting those glasses but I like who I am. So I run red-light thinking they were green. What's the worst that could happen.

Blue-green fuck .e up and some mixed white looks light green.
My family dogged me til I was probably 16 over it.
Yall think I should get them. I heard around 600-1000.

I can shoot a duck at 200 yards so it doesn't hurt real life.
Only time it fucks me is wiring new equipment. I have to hVe a guy verify my color connections bc once a little dirty red and green look same.
Get ‘em and post pics with coop

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Bump I'm know I'm now the only one but I have multiple deficiencies

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
No help bro! But I use to work with 2 GT bros (literally) that both were. Older bro (Josh) will make right turns to avoid stop lights as his is pretty bad! (Don’t worry I gave him enough shit that No one needs to fro the rest of his life….🤣)

Give him credit though….he’s Handi-Capable!! 🤣

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I am color blind. It’s not super drastic. I can see colors but they are muted for me. Blue and purple look exactly the same. One year for Christmas my grandma (80 yo) gave me two shirt & tie sets. The ties had the same pattern but one was blue and one was purple but they looked the same to me so I was super confused and worried her dementia had kicked off big time. My wife had to whisper in my ear they they were different colors.

I don’t see subtle colors so shit like the leaves changing colors on a tree don’t really register for me.

I explain my condition as follows… I can see green and orange very easily but if you threw a basketball onto a football field and told me to find it, I would NEVER find it (if there were no shadows to give away its position).

Cheers mates.

rebar

Elite
@Rebarcock.
What really sucka is tpp it all off all of it yout shit burns dowm towns your dog needs paw surgeryr and you needed skull repair bc all the brain fluid was leaking. where you gonna tell these folks about that? You are still a Nuttbagger

Last edited:
Top Bottom