Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

America's best steelmaker

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

AgEngDawg

Legendary

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
@America 1st no kidding if you want work, these are the folks you want to work with. Everyone is equal
There arent high cotton assholes running it. It is people from the trenches. As a young dude this would be worth looking at hard
My wife would kill me if I tried to go back to working in a factory (especially a steel mill).

We have stories all the time about guys dying or pots exploding here at Republic and Timken.

As I’ve said before @TJHall and I are gonna chop and sell firewood. It’s really the only thing I’m qualified for, or would not fuck up these days, besides meme jihads and frog posting.

@Phillip McKraken already told me I should drink bleach today. I don’t need my wife to do the same thing… again.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My wife would kill me if I tried to go back to working in a factory (especially a steel mill).

We have stories all the time about guys dying or pots exploding here at Republic and Timken.

As I’ve said before @TJHall and I are gonna chop and sell firewood. It’s really the only thing I’m qualified for, or could handle these days, besides meme jihads and frog posting.

@Phillip McKraken already told me I should drink bleach today. I don’t need my wife to do the same thing… agin.
Dude work in the office. Get in early be the boss. Nucor isn't like any other mills. They do pm like a religion. It is rare for an accident.

Go chop you got damn wood. Fucking woodies

America 1st

Founder
Dude work in the office. Get in early be the boss. Nucor isn't like any other mills. They do pm like a religion. It is rare for an accident.

Go chop you got damn wood. Fucking woodies
Bruh I can’t even sign my own name. How am I suppose to navigate an office?

Appreciate you thinking of me but this frog posting anon is like a frog without legs; worthless AF.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Just read the article, Jesus christ. It's not even adding capacity, it's cannibalizing the market and putting other folks out of work. All when there's excess production.

Goldman Sachs is involved... lolz

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Someone give this beta some crayons and a coloring book and let him play in traffic.
For you @bigcucknole just for you, artist.
D187_238_057_1200.jpg

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Does this mean the price of steel is coming down? I need that shit to come back down to earth so I can build my shop.
Not anytime soon. The real rise in steel started at the beginning of plandemic. People were fixing appliances and cars instead if buying new or newer bc of limited opportunities. This created a tremendous scrap shortfall. In a global market scrap goes on a barge or a rail car typically. Costs money to keep scrap off that barge.
And the article explicitly articulates that older mills that are costly and more prone to pollution will be shuttered. Nucor is claiming this will be a net zero plant. But 12 million news tons is top end production. I wouldn't say it is rare but it isn't more than 15 of the last 25 years steel mills have been 100% in production. Yes some but total capacity. In the 70s they realized producing less and keeping prices higher was more beneficial than pumping tonnage into a depressed market

WestcampTX

Elite
Founder
Not anytime soon. The real rise in steel started at the beginning of plandemic. People were fixing appliances and cars instead if buying new or newer bc of limited opportunities. This created a tremendous scrap shortfall. In a global market scrap goes on a barge or a rail car typically. Costs money to keep scrap off that barge.
And the article explicitly articulates that older mills that are costly and more prone to pollution will be shuttered. Nucor is claiming this will be a net zero plant. But 12 million news tons is top end production. I wouldn't say it is rare but it isn't more than 15 of the last 25 years steel mills have been 100% in production. Yes some but total capacity. In the 70s they realized producing less and keeping prices higher was more beneficial than pumping tonnage into a depressed market
Well poop. Guess my shop is just going to be exorbitantly high.

America 1st

Founder
With the rise of automation the only limit to the amount of goods we can produce stateside is globalists and the establishment of both parties.

With the GOP well on its way down the path of America 1st Trumpism it won’t be long until America is back to being at the level of greatness that established it as the greatest empire in world history.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Always heard great things about working for nucor. Friend of mine does sales for them and she fucking kills it.
They really are top shelf. I've known a lot of the folks including the big guys for 25+ yrs. Some of the best people around. As a company the same

Top Bottom