Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Americans Just Voted on Trump’s VP Pick – The Results Are In, And It Isn’t Even Close

MalO

Elite
I think Ramaswarmy would be a good VP for Trump. Ramaswarmy is also a billionaire and doing a brief google search it doesn't seem like he's accepted any huge campaign donations. The largest I see is $10,000.

DeSantis took 5 million from Ken Griffin

Haley has received a lot of donations from Biden donors, and also took 5 million from Ken Griffin

Griffin gave $5 million in 2021 to a political action committee backing DeSantis’ successful reelection bid, according to state campaign finance records.

Citadel CEO Ken Griffin, a billionaire and major Republican campaign donor, gave $5 million to a political action committee backing former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley over Donald Trump in the GOP primary for president, according to his company spokesman.

If anyone knows of Ramaswarmy accepting millions in lobbyist money, please post it here. I would love to know. I see that Ramaswarmy donated 5 million of his own money to his campaign fund.

Republican presidential candidate and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy donated $5 million to his own campaign in the second quarter, bringing in a total of $7.7 million before Saturday’s deadline, according to his Federal Election Commission (FEC) filing.

IMO a Trump + Ramaswarmy ticket would cause a huge amount of grief to DC because they are both already wealthy and wouldn't need to take anyone's bribes. Lobbyists probably hate them both.

Which is awesome. I want to cause all the rats in DC as much grief as possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom