Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

American Police quitting across the nation

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I respect LEOs but until folks start mass quiting in cities it's hard to understand where they're coming from. I just can't imagine how any reasonable person sees it any differently than above.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
I respect LEOs but until folks start mass quiting in cities it's hard to understand where their coming from. I just can't imagine how and reasonable person sees it any differently than above.
You do realize the "mass quitting" has and is happening?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
You do realize the "mass quitting" has and is happening?
I don't consider what has happened so far mass quiting.

I'm talking until there are less than a dozen LEOs in any one of these cities. A couple hundred / thousand folks quiting is hardly a "result" worth noting to me.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I think being shit on comes with the territory. Anyone who’s a cop knows the clientele you are dealing with in general don’t give two fucks about you. You are an enforcement mechanism a d the people you interact with are always breaking the law. So yea, dealing with those people day in and day out, utter prices of shit, is difficult.

But it’s always been difficult for every generation of cop going back the beginnings of police forces. The one thing keeping police there is the thrill for the first few years, and then the retirement and compensation package. Many of the older cops are tired and worn out, but they have few places to go at that stage in their careers. No need to take a risk and jump ship before the pension kicks in. But now that’s changed with defund the police. And the general asshole narrative these out of touch mayors are driving.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I think being shit on comes with the territory. Anyone who’s a cop knows the clientele you are dealing with in general don’t give two fucks about you. You are an enforcement mechanism a d the people you interact with are always breaking the law. So yea, dealing with those people day in and day out, utter prices of shit, is difficult.

But it’s always been difficult for every generation of cop going back the beginnings of police forces. The one thing keeping police there is the thrill for the first few years, and then the retirement and compensation package. Many of the older cops are tired and worn out, but they have few places to go at that stage in their careers. No need to take a risk and jump ship before the pension kicks in. But now that’s changed with defund the police. And the general asshole narrative these out of touch mayors are driving.
@BigBucnNole - excellent summary of the thin blue line. I hope more and more of them opt out and allow the blue cities to turn in gang enclaves. That will drive the good people away, let the blue politicians stay, and make a mockery of their idiotic liberal dogma

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

True, this sums up the cops journey.
I’ll add, cops are unable to uphold the constitution by local laws and has to be eating at them on a fundamental level even if they are unaware.

Latest posts

Top Bottom