Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Amazon building a new warehouse in Canton

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The proposed warehouse at Skyland Pines is listed at 1,080,225 square feet, which includes 36,241 square feet of office space. The building also has a mezzanine footprint of 250,057 square feet. There are 96 loading docks and 390 parking stalls for trailers.

Supposedly will produce 1500 jobs.

Who else has an Amazon facility and does it seem to bring extra pores?

It’s the opposite side of town from me but I don’t want that riff raff that likely comes with it.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I don't know shit about that, but wouldn't think any riff raff would come with that...I'm sure some riff raff already in your area will get jobs there, but that seems like a good thing to me.

Ttuplm05

Poster
The proposed warehouse at Skyland Pines is listed at 1,080,225 square feet, which includes 36,241 square feet of office space. The building also has a mezzanine footprint of 250,057 square feet. There are 96 loading docks and 390 parking stalls for trailers.

It’s the opposite side of town from me but I don’t want that riff raff that likely comes with it.
One somewhat close to me. I hate it; amount of semis, and heaven forbid if their workers are late because you will never have seen so much terrible driving and assholes. Traffic is so bad around prime day and Thanksgiving-Christmas they have cops directing traffic.

America 1st

Founder
One somewhat close to me. I hate it; amount of semis, and heaven forbid if their workers are late because you will never have seen so much terrible driving and assholes. Traffic is so bad around prime day and Thanksgiving-Christmas they have cops directing traffic.
Yeah I’m not real thrilled about this.

Good insight. Much appreciated.

Sikness23245

Elite
Got one near me, but it's in an area with a bunch of other businesses, so there was already lots of semi traffic and factory workers. Fortunately it's a couple miles away and the highway is on the opposite side from me, so I get to avoid all the negative aspects while upgrading to 1 day delivery for a bunch of products.

NolaNole9

Poster

Canton, OH?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
This sounds like a third world country to me 🤮.
Sorry bro and good luck on the upcoming move.

Ttuplm05

Poster
This sounds like a third world country to me 🤮.
Sorry bro and good luck on the upcoming move.
Yah, looking to get out of here. It's a small suburb that wanted population to stay low, but got businesses to come in with warehouses/distribution centers. The Amazon fulfillment center was here for a couple of years, then Amazon built a terminal at the airport down the road. Always 6-8 Amazon planes there.

BurntJ

Founder
Yah, looking to get out of here. It's a small suburb that wanted population to stay low, but got businesses to come in with warehouses/distribution centers. The Amazon fulfillment center was here for a couple of years, then Amazon built a terminal at the airport down the road. Always 6-8 Amazon planes there.
That’s suck royally. Seems like that might have been well intended though, to begin with.

BigBucnNole

Elite

Ironic you worried about poors. Amazon usually tries to find the cheapest poorest land possible to place their warehouses. And that's yore neighborhood :unsure:

America 1st

Founder
Ironic you worried about poors. Amazon usually tries to find the cheapest poorest land possible to place their warehouses. And that's yore neighborhood :unsure:
I live in a different area code but I grew up in that area code.

I don’t forget where I came from. I’m sure you’ll be able if you take the silver spoon out of yore mouth long enough to understand.

Last edited:

BurntJ

Founder
I live in a different area code but I grew up in that area code.

I don’t forget where I came from. I’m sure you’ll be able if you take the penis silver spoon out of yore mouth long enough to understand.
🤔

Latest posts

Top Bottom