Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Always Sunny in Philadelphia

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Have never watched a single episode, I know I woudl love it but want to start from the beginning but there are a shit load of episodes. Same as Breaking bad

Yeah, but it's great from episode 1, and they are 22 minutes long. Do it! I agree with @Croot_Overlord that they all stand independently, but I also would say that the characters develop alot as the seasons progress. I would start from the beginning.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I can't find a clip, but the episode "A Cricket's Tale" is another favorite, especially the ending.

Spoiler alert! Cricket's Dad finds him on the street, offers him a job with his company. Cricket goes in the bathroom to clean up, thinks about smoking PCP, but doesn't. He goes to work, cleans up his life, starts dating this nice, pretty girl...then at the very end he is making out with her & his Dad and brother are like, wtf! You are making out with Dad's dog! Then they flash back & he DID smoke the PCP and was hallucinating the whole time.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I can't find a clip, but the episode "A Cricket's Tale" is another favorite, especially the ending.

Spoiler alert! Cricket's Dad finds him on the street, offers him a job with his company. Cricket goes in the bathroom to clean up, thinks about smoking PCP, but doesn't. He goes to work, cleans up his life, starts dating this nice, pretty girl...then at the very end he is making out with her & his Dad and brother are like, wtf! You are making out with Dad's dog! Then they flash back & he DID smoke the PCP and was hallucinating the whole time.
yup! that one actually ties in with another one later in the season when the gang is in the bar and randomly out of no where cricket runs in and says he has to use the bathroom really fast... thats when he smokes it... its only for a brief moment so you had to watch the one your talking about to under the ref or him running into the bathroom in that episode

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Has anyone watched the new ones on TV? Have they not been as good or is it just me?
I watched one and the first episode referenced trump supporters being domestic terrorists. Turned it off after that. Not sure if it's the current season or the previous one.

TJHall1

Legendary
I watched one and the first episode referenced trump supporters being domestic terrorists. Turned it off after that. Not sure if it's the current season or the previous one.
If anything this show pushes how retarded politics can be. Never got an anti one party or the other from the show.

And I am one who will immediately stop watching stuff if it's clear they're pushing a side.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Yeah, definitely not hating on Trump supporters on Always Sunny...at least not much, and no more than any other group they make fun of. Show is not political at all.
I'll give it another chance and watch more more episodes. Maybe the first episode just wasn't very good. It seemed lazy to me but I liked previous seasons.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Classic scene, and great episode. I love the parts where Charlie and Frank are patronizing Mac & Dennis.

Like the first 30 seconds or so here-

And 30 seconds or so here-

& the 20 seconds here-
I watched this not too along and forgot how hilarious it was when Mac and Dennis went to that boat party and thought they were the bait and Mac says" Omg is this how those women feel" lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom